Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. One assumes, a priori, that a parent would be better at dealing with problems.
2. There seems to be no a priori reason why nuclear transfer should work.
3. There is no a priori reason for assuming that these processes will necessarily " hang together " functionally.
4. The only a priori intellectual honest and rational investment strategy is, euphemistically, to sample the field widely–or better known as "spray and pray".
5. A priori and reversing the terms of the problem, just as one does or does not kill oneself, it seems that there are but two philosophical solutions, either yes or no.
6. This algorithm requires not much a priori knowledge of the system parameters.
7. The most plausible instarces of a priori concepts are the formal concepts of logic.
8. The most plausible instances of a priori concept are the formal concepts of logic.
9. "It's freezing outside, you must be cold" is an example of a priori reasoning.
10. We can not dismiss claims about, say, alternative medicine or acupuncture a priori.
10. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
11. Pragmatism agrees with empiricism in its emphasis on the priority of experience over a priori reasoning.
12. In the absence of such evidence, there is no a priori hypothesis to work with.
13. Well-conducted human studies that demonstrate a clear association in a study design that is determined a priori for testing the hypothesis of such association.
14. Therefore, reputable and qualified scientists in this field are boycotted a priori.
More similar words: priority, prioritize, prioritise, prior, prior to, superiority, inferiority, superiority complex, caprice, capricious, superior, warrior, capriciousness, anterior, ulterior, inferior, interior, exterior, deteriorate, deterioration, glorious, uxorious, notorious, oratorio, seniority system, laborious, notoriously, laboriously, meritorious, coriolis effect.