Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Either the maximum likelihood estimate or the maximum a posteriori estimate may be used in place of the exact value in the above equations.
2. A maximum a posteriori estimation approach is used to evaluate the optimal values for the estimates of the parameters.
3. Focused on a posteriori error estimates for a finite volume discretization of an elliptic problem.
4. A posteriori, what could you have done differently to improve your performance in this simulation?
5. Focused on a posteriori error estimates a finite volume discretization of an elliptic problem.
6. Therefore, maximum a posteriori estimates can be regarded as regularization ( regularization ) of the maximum likelihood estimate.
7. A new maximum a posteriori (MAP) super-resolution algorithm is proposed to reduce the complexity of blur parameter adjustment and the iterative computation load.
8. The a posteriori plan was thought out after he learned how to play the game.
9. We use Bayesian maximum a posteriori estimation training a speaker model from background model, to solve the problem of model miss matching in speaker verification system.
10. Adjustment and a posteriori estimation carry out at the same time. So as to ensure the data processing more comprehensively.
11. The method is to derive the maximum a posteriori estimate of the regions and the boundaries by using Bayesian inference and neighborhood constraints based on Markov random fields(MRFs) models.
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
12. The segmentation problem is the maximizing a posteriori estimation of the set of object area result from the watershed labeled.
13. In the paper, moving object segmentation algorithm based on mean field theory (MFT) using maximum a posteriori estimation of Markov random field (MRF-MAP) is proposed.
14. The Bayesian estimation is derived through statistical analysis and it is shown to be equivalent to the maximization of the a Posteriori Probability.
15. Knowledge of this kind is called apriori, in contradistinction to empirical knowledge, which has its sources a posteriori, that is, in experience.
16. In this paper, a comprehensive survey for the state of art of a posteriori error estimates in finite element computation for magnetostatics since 1980s is presented.
17. To solve the effect of channel changes on the performance of speaker identification system , apply the method of maximum a posteriori to specific channel compensation.
18. The application of a Gaussian Markov Random Fields (GMRF) based Maximum A Posteriori Probability (MAP) estimation for image Gaussian noise filter was presented.
More similar words: posterity, superiority, inferiority, ulterior, exterior, anterior, interior, superiority complex, deteriorate, poster, postern, deterioration, imposter, mysterious, preposterous, mysteriously, a priori, priority, superior, apostle, apostasy, prioritise, prioritize, inferior, riposte, meritorious, seniority system, foster, booster, criterion.