Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) I got a number of suppliers to quote me their best prices.
(2) These plants produce a number of thin roots.
(3) A number of people have been employed to deal with the backlog of work.
(4) The swindlers had roped into a number of gullible persons.
(5) The crisis has led to the closure of a number of non-essential government services.
(6) A number of unruly youth ganged up and terrorized the district.
(7) Police say a number of forged banknotes are in circulation.
(8) A number of potential buyers have expressed interest in the company.
(9) A number of promising discoveries had also been made and were now being proved up.
(10) The pressure group has won a number of concessions on environmental policy.
(11) Clearance of the site required the removal of a number of trees.
(12) He was carrying a number of files under his arm .
(13) He made a number of rude remarks about the food.
(14) The speaker can extemporize on any of a number of subjects.
(15) There are a number of different points of view on this issue.
(16) He planted a number of flowering shrubs in the garden.
(17) We received a number of complaints from customers about the lack of parking facilities.
(18) She is known in Italy for a number of minor roles in films.
(19) A number of the prisoners we saw are starving.
(20) A number of football fans had been ejected from the bar for causing trouble.
(21) A number of forged works of art have been sold as genuine.
(22) The new cars will incorporate a number of major improvements.
(23) There are a number of improvements; for instance[sentencedict.com][sentencedict.com], both mouse buttons can now be used.
(24) A number of serious accusations have been made against her.
(25) A number of unruly youths ganged up and terrorized the district.
(26) A number of border crossings have now reopened.
(27) Security officers have carried out a number of house-to-house searches.
(28) This view is contrary to the aims of critical social research for a number of reasons.
(29) This return to realism has produced a revival of interest in a number of artists.
(30) Such a diet is widely believed to offer protection against a number of cancers.
More similar words: any number of, to the number of, a large number of, number, timber, member, numerous, chamber, remember, limber up, membership, a matter of, as a matter of fact, get the better of, manual, peanut, thumb, stumble, manufacturer, monument, aluminum, manufacturing, hero, fiber, erode, rubber, liberal, wear off, tear off, hear of.