Sentencedict.com random good picture
2. When are you taking A level/your A levels?
3. We ask for a level playing field when we compete with foreign companies.
4. A passenger train smashed into a truck on a level crossing.
5. Half the students take geography at A level.
6. I took maths, physics and chemistry at A level.
7. Have you got an A level in maths?
8. What subjects are you taking at A level?
9. Drama critics have put her on a level/par with the great Shakespearean actresses.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. A dance floor is a level area specially prepared for dancing either outdoors or indoors.
11. We need a level piece of ground to play football on.
12. The test was pitched at too low a level for the students.
13. Farmers are struggling to maintain a level of productivity that generates an acceptable income.
14. I'm coaching their children in A level maths in the evenings.
15. In a level voice(sentencedict.com), he ordered the soldiers to aim and fire.
16. His cry is pitched at a level that makes it impossible to ignore.
17. The tables are not on a level .
18. It's difficult to obtain a pass at A Level.
19. 'Hamlet' is a set text for A level this year.
20. I failed my History A level.
21. Add a level tablespoon of flour .
22. Unemployment has reached a level that would not have been thinkable ten years ago.
23. Small businesses want to compete on a level playing field with larger ones.
24. Pollution of the water supply reached a level pernicious to the health of the population.
25. She fixed him with a level gaze.
26. The water rose until it was on a level with the river banks.
27. "Antony and Cleopatra" was one of our set texts for A level.
28. I think the material is pitched at too high a level for our purposes.
29. If the tax systems are different in each European country, how can industries start on a level playing field?
30. This problem should be easy enough for someone who's done physics at A level.
More similar words: sea level, on a level with, level, level off, level up, level out, eye level, all levels, leveller, high level, level best, on the level, water level, record level, spirit level, levelheaded, energy level, level-headed, alcohol level, service level, surface level, level crossing, levee, lever, eleven, clever, leverage, cleverly, eleventh, social evil.