Random good picture Not show
(1) A leap year has 366 days.
(2) This is a leap year, so use that extra day to plan some great outings.
(3) According to western custom, during a leap year women may propose to men.
(4) A leap year occurs every four years.
(5) Determine whether a year is a leap year and the output ~~~~!
(6) A leap year occurs once every four years.
(7) A leap year is an intercalary year.
(8) How often is there a leap year?
(9) With 366 days to go, 2012 being a leap year, until the Olympic flame is lit in east London, organisers, the government and the International Olympic Committee are queuing up to hail progress to date.
(10) Though of course this is a Leap Year, so if the future king doesn't get the job done on February 14, tradition dictates that Middleton can ask him to marry her on February 29.
(11) Like many advancements in civilization, the concept of a leap year came from the Egyptians.
(12) This is a leap year.
(13) Add the joker(http://Sentencedict.com), and it's the amount of days in a leap year.
(14) There are 366 possible birthdays (including February 29 in a leap year) and this blog has many more than 367 readers.
(15) There are 366 possible birthdays (including February 29 in a leap year) and this blog has many more than 367 readers. Therefore two of you must share the same birthday.
(16) Just when I opened my MSN, a news came out which said, "2008 is the longest year of this century, it has 366 days and 1 second". 2008 is such a special year which has a leap year and a leap second.
(17) The Gregorian calendar introduced the concept of skipping three of four century years as a leap year, and so keeps the balance a bit better than the Julian calendar.
More similar words: leap year, from year to year, year after year, year in year out, a leap in the dark, calendar year, year by year, nuclear weapon, internal ear, total earnings, clearance sale, clearance sales, leap, leapt, leaper, year, leaped, leap out, yearn, years, learn by heart, leap day, leaping, to learn by heart, two-year, new year, yearly, year-end, per year, year end.