Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. That diamond necklace must have cost a king's ransom.
2. That painting must be worth a king's ransom.
3. It wouldn't matter if you'd been promised a king's ransom if you achieved a lucky jump to the scorpion.
4. A king's ransom in a leather belt.
5. A king's ransom would hardly have procured all that my daughters asked for.
6. Her diamond necklace must have cost a king's ransom.
7. The painting was sold for a king's ransom.Sentencedict.com
8. They paid a king's ransom for the painting.
9. SOD . Truffles cost a king's ransom.
10. A King's ransom would hardly have procured all that my other daughters asked for.
11. But sometimes I want to be pampered like royalty - without having to pay a king's ransom.
12. An emerald of that size, unflawed, would be worth a king's ransom.
13. I bought a leg of lamb in the supermarket and it cost a king's ransom.
More similar words: price-to-earnings ratio, ransom, transom, ransomed, ransom money, makings, takings, baking soda, have the makings of, ransacking, frankly speaking, hansom, means of transportation, by some means or other, transonic, transaction processing system, transoceanic, making, waking, taking, baking, leaking, staking, peaking, soaking, shaking, flaking, breaking and entering, Kings, sneaking.