Random good picture Not show
1. She will be back home in a couple of weeks.
2. I always take a couple of aspirins when I feel a cold starting.
3. I have a couple of things to do now.
4. A couple of the younger teachers tittered at his smutty jokes.
5. Give the bottle a couple of shakes before pouring the juice.
6. He presented us with a couple of jade lions.
7. At times he would be absent for a couple of days.
8. Why don't we saddle a couple of horses and go for a ride?
9. He plucked a couple of plastic bags from the roll.
10. A couple of townies walked into the village pub, looking very out of place in their smart suits.
11. Mason went home for a couple of hours' kip.
12. We only had a couple of hours to set up before the exhibition opened.
13. A couple of victories would improve the team's morale enormously.
14. Stew the pears in red wine for a couple of hours.
15. Can I borrow a couple of bucks?
16. I've seen her a couple of times before.
17. The company has bankrolled a couple of local movies.
18. She took a couple of headache tablets .
19. Now don't get smug just because you've won a couple of games.
20. Across the street from me there are a couple of police officers standing guard.
21. There are a couple of girls waiting for you.
22. I was hustled out of the building by a couple of security men.
23. We visited some friends in France, but we didn't want to overstay our welcome and left after a couple of days.
24. If he wanted to splash out on a new car it would take him a couple of days to get his hands on the cash.
25. I'll be with you in a minute. There are a couple of things I have to do first.
26. I don't deserve to be made the scapegoat for a couple of bad results.Sentencedict.com
27. I'm still in contact with her - we write a couple of times a year.
28. I'm trying to arrange my work so that I can have a couple of days off next week.
29. His heart gave a little flutter as the ladder slipped a couple of inches.
30. A poor game was redeemed in the second half by a couple of superb goals from Anthony Edwards.