Sentencedict.com random good picture
2. I am not a bit anxious about my battles, If I am anxious I don't fight them, I wait until I am ready.
3. One of the legs on this chair is a bit wonky.
4. I did a bit of fencing while I was at college.
5. Paul's being a bit evasive about this job.
6. Her visits were starting to get a bit tedious.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. My mother's a bit of an eccentric.
8. I have a bit of a fever.
9. He is, so to speak, a bit too cruel to his wife.
10. The weather there can be a bit unpredictable - one minute it's blue skies and the next minute it's pouring down.
11. The children were starting to get a bit fed up.
12. I always fry potatoes in hot fat with a bit of onion.
13. Come over to the fire and cozy up a bit.
14. The weather is a bit warmer today.
15. So you're getting about a bit again? Not shutting yourself away?
16. Frankie's a bit of a clown.
17. He's going to be a bit pushed for money.
18. There's been a bit of trouble at the office.
19. We're all a bit gauche when we're young.
20. She worked herself up into a bit of a state.
21. I think you're a bit too high and mighty yourself.
22. I'm a bit pushed for money this month.
23. I'm sure he'll come with a bit of persuading.
24. A bit of grit had got into my eye.
25. If you flatter your mother a bit she might invite us all to dinner.
26. You have to be a bit devious if you're going to succeed in business.
27. A bit of music will help you relax.
28. If your next record's a bit iffy, you're forgotten.
29. You need to flesh out the bones of your idea a bit more.
30. You drive round corners too fast - just slow down a bit!
More similar words: habit, a bit of, inhabit, habitat, a bit of a, habitual, inhabited, habitation, inhabitant, uninhabitable, get into the habit of, bit by bit, bit, bite, bitch, ambit, orbit, rabid, abide, wasabi, cabin, rabbit, bitten, bitter, rabies, inhibit, probity, arbiter, rub it in, exhibit.