1. I did a bit of fencing while I was at college.
2. My mother's a bit of an eccentric.
3. I have a bit of a fever.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. I always fry potatoes in hot fat with a bit of onion.
5. He's going through a bit of a bad spell at the moment.
6. Frankie's a bit of a clown.
7. There's been a bit of trouble at the office.
8. She worked herself up into a bit of a state.
9. I'm sure he'll come with a bit of persuading.
10. A bit of grit had got into my eye.
11. A bit of music will help you relax.
12. Try to inject a bit of enthusiasm into your performance.
13. We had a bit of hard luck this season.
14. You want a car with a bit of oomph.
15. Aunty Paula likes to have a bit of a flutter on the horses.
16. Dave has always been a bit of a drinker.
17. She's a bit of an odd bod .
18. Zoe does a bit of freelance photography as a sideline.
19. Let me premise my argument with a bit of history.
20. People say it can cure colds, but I'm a bit of a sceptic.
21. You might find a bit of meat left on the chicken carcass.
22. I'm afraid I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to climbing up ladders.
23. Sorry, that was a bit of a goof on my part!
24. I'm afraid it's a bit of a trek to the station.
25. I have quite a bit of hand washing to do.
26. She'd do anything for a bit of pin money.
27. Sorry - the place is a bit of a mess .
28. All that stuff about catching giant fish was just a bit of poetic licence.
29. Our gardener is a jack of all trades, he can do carpentering, decorating, a bit of plumbing, and so on.
30. I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning.
More similar words: a bit of a, habitat, bit by bit, bitch, sit on, orbit, rabbit, editor, wait on, visitor, monitor, exhibit, cabin, chitosan, every bit, prohibit, ambitious, competitor, territory, cabinet, ability, ubiquitous, exhibition, a big deal, a big shot, meritocracy, stability, liability, disability, capability.