Random good picture Not show
1. The system transmits data in standard data packets of 80 characters.
2. Local-area networks transmitting data at speeds of between 10 megabits per second and 100 megabits per second also exist.
3. Most of these networks transmit data at relatively low speeds of 192 kilobits per second or less.
4. Traditionally(sentencedict.com), computer networks transmitted data at relatively low speeds measured primarily in kilobits per second.
5. Computer networks transmit data at various speeds to meet the needs of many different user communities throughout the world.
6. A secure server can transmit data encrypted.
7. The remote diagnosis system uses the PSTN to transmit data based on the Fax theory.
8. The actual application programs transmit data using either User Datagram Protocol (UDP) or Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) transport layer protocols.
9. The reason why the transmit data bit rate of the cascode HBT circuit rises is analyzed.
10. What is the maximum distance that 10BASE-T will transmit data before signal attenuation affects the data delivery?
11. A handheld organizer that can be synchronized to transmit data to and from a computer.
12. To transmit data accurately in strong interference environments, a communication protocol based on Manchester code was designed.
13. Pertaining to equipment or methods that transmit data from either magnetic tape or punched tape to punched cards.
14. Finally, it gives out the initial program , transmit data, receive data and interrupt handling programs.
15. The DMA controller can transmit data among the interior memorizer, exterior memorizer and chip peripheral without the CPU intervention. It has comprehensive application value in the DSP system.
16. Digital Data Network ( DDN ) is a data network designed to transmit data on digita ! channels .
17. Technicians methodically summarized the information from the various operating units to transmit data.
18. This new model in control minimizes the network traffic required to transmit data to devices.
19. When accounting Pioneer-net card a block device, the device driver can transmit data between user address space and kernel address space.
20. Fiber Optic Cable A technology using glass or plastic threads ( fibers ) to transmit data.
21. The method uses general-purpose computer to generate radar echo data, printer interface to transmit data from PC to peripheral equipment, and D/A converter to form simulated video echo signal.
22. Another advance that has recently been tested and was reported at the meeting is a wireless underwater modem with a range of 200 metres that uses optical signals to transmit data at megabit speeds.
23. Packet - switched data under GPRS is achieved by allocating unused cell bandwidth to transmit data.
24. ADSL is a branch of DSL technology, but also the use of ordinary telephone lines to transmit data, but it is used in high frequency band than the voice .
25. In an Ethernet LAN, how does the NIC know when it can transmit data?
More similar words: data transmission, serial data transmission, transmit, retransmit, transmitter, transmitted, transmittal, transmitting, transmittance, transmittable, radio transmitter, neurotransmitter, sexually transmitted disease, transmigrant, transmigrate, transmission, transmissive, transmissible, transmigration, transmission time, transmission line, transmission delay, neurotransmission, transmission speed, radio transmission, transmission medium, transmission system, direct transmission, baseband transmission, data transfer.