Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Objective To research the anti - Toxoplasma activity of antimicrobial peptides isolated from Musca domestica.
2. Toxoplasmosis is caused by Toxoplasma gondii, an obligatory endoparasite. It has resulted in a worldwide epidemic, which seriously threats the health of human being.
3. Rats infected with Toxoplasma actually like cat odors. New research finds that the infection makes cat odor aphrodisiacal. Steve Mirsky reports.
4. OBJECTIVE To studied prevalence of Toxoplasma Gondi infection in pregnant women and influenced factors.
5. Toxoplasma gondii is a protozoan parasite that can infect aves 、 mammal and human beings.
6. This is a Toxoplasma gondii pseudocyst in the myocardium of a patient with AIDS. Toxo is an opportunistic infection of immunocompromised adults. It may also be a congenital infection.
7. In immunosuppressed and immunodeficient individuals, including patients with organ transplantation, malignant tumor, acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS), toxoplasma can cause them to death.
8. We conclude that the ELISA is practicable for the serodiagnosis of toxoplasma gondii infection.
9. Conclusion: The appearance of the multiple small ring, twist and target enhancement in the basal ganglion are highly suggestive of toxoplasma encephalitis.
10. The specificity test proved that the detection tube of Neospora was positive in colorable reaction, while Theileria sergenti,[sentencedict.com/Toxoplasma.html] Toxoplasma gondii and Eperythrozoon as the comparisons were all negative.
11. Objective To investigate the concentration of serum chorionic gonadotropin(CG), placental lactogen(PL), and estriol(E3) in BALB/c mice infected with Toxoplasma gondii during the second trimester.
12. Pregnant women are also cautioned not to clean kitty litter boxes because of the risk that Toxoplasma crossing the placental barrier and causing complications.
13. Toxoplasmosis is an important opportunistic infectious disease caused by parasite protozoan toxoplasma gondii.
14. For the prepotency and healthy of human, the prevention and cure of toxoplasmosis is very important. The manufacture of Toxoplasma gondii's vaccine becomes urgent.
15. For the report, the team studied campylobacter infection, E. coli O157:H7, Listeria monocytogenes, Salmonella and Toxoplasma gondii.
16. Conclusion Acetyl spiramycin shows significant efficacy on chronic urticaria patients with positive serum toxoplasma.
17. Results The antimicrobial peptides extracted from M. domestica could kill the trophozoite of Toxoplasma gondii.
18. Conclusion:Immuno PCR is a highly specific and sensitive method for the detection of Toxoplasma dissoluble Antigens.
More similar words: toxoplasmosis, mycoplasma, plasma, neoplasm, ectoplasm, endoplasm, cytoplasm, hyaloplasm, protoplasm, nucleoplasm, cytoplasmic, plasmatic, protoplasmic, plasma cell, histoplasmosis, blood plasma, plasma protein, plasmapheresis, plasma physics, plasma membrane, melasma, xanthelasma, plasm, plasmic, plasmid, plasmin, cataplasm, germ plasm, plasmodium, neoplasty.