Random good picture Not show
1. You must wait till the tide turns.
2. The tide turned against him.
3. The tide turned in our favour.
4. The tide turned for Hingis at the start of the second set.
5. There was not much time before the tide turned.
6. Smart's financial intervention six years ago saved Hartlepool from liquidation, but this summer the tide turned.
7. When the tide turns, the birds are forced off the sandbanks and gather on the saltmarshes.
8. But after two days of appeal hearings, you can see the tide turning in Microsoft's favour.
9. The tide turned when Tamerlane invaded their territory and in 1398 successfully raided Delhi, and sacked it without mercy.
10. Then the tide turned, slowly at first, but consolidating into something close to a tidal wave.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
11. Fortunately, the tide turns with partners and close friends because they're ready to help you do something.
12. By showing that you care about them and vocalizing your appreciation, they will likely continue to perform well and stay loyal to you when the tide turns.
13. There is a seasonal trend and a mathematical scientific cycle which determines the time and limits to which a man can go and when he bucks the law and the tide turns against him.
14. BE VIGILANT INDEED, watch for the signs of what you already know to manifest more ofthe same, untill the tide turns against those who kept choosing the other, their own train.
15. There is a seasonal trend and a mathematical scientific cycle which determines the and limits to which a man can go and when he bucks the law and the tide turns him.
More similar words: turn the tide, take turns, tax returns, on the turn, marginal returns, increasing returns, go with the tide, law of diminishing returns, swim with the tide, go against the tide, constant returns to scale, return journey, by turns, burnside, turnstile, sideburns, turn signal, return, twists and turns, it turns out that, on the turf, returnee, return to, returner, returned, in return, betide, tax return, returning, day return.