Random good picture Not show
1. Genome DNA was extracted from white blood cell. Polymerase chain reaction (PCR) and restriction fragment-length polymorphism (RFLP) were employed to study C-344T polymorphism of CYP11B2 gene.
2. Restriction fragment length polymorphism ( RFLP ) technique used in cancer research.
3. The most common used DNA molecular marker techniques, RFLP, RAPD, AFLP and SSR, and the uses of these markers in the research with regard to late blight in potatoes were introduced in this paper.
4. Methods LOH at APC and MCC genetic loci in 46 specimens resected from esophageal neoplasm was studied with polymerase chain reaction (PCR) and restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP).
5. METHODS:Polymerase chain reaction restriction fragment length polymorphism(PCR RFLP) was used to analyze NQO1 gene polymorphism in Parkinson disease group and healthy adult control group.
6. The most common form of DNA profile, abbreviated RFLP, is a way of showing the unique patterns of bases in some of these areas.
7. Methods HBV genotypes were detected by polymerase chain reaction(PCR) and restriction fragment length polymorphism analysis(RFLP) in 136 HBV DNA positive patients who were born in Shanghai.
8. Restriction Fragment Length Polymorphism(RFLP)is a new genetic marker.
9. Molecular markers such as SSR, RFLP and RAPD linked to resistance genes have been identified. The CP gene of SMV have been cloned and transferred to soybean.
10. SSR markers can be expected to complement existing RFLP maps, are useful for genotype identification, gene and QTL analysis, marker assisted selection in breeding and pedigree analysis.
11. The application of RFLP Linkage genetic maps in the graminaceous crops; . 3)Following the tracks and appraisal of the chromosome or.
12. FISH and RFLP are the most labour intensive, time consuming and more expensive methods. The special PCR markers, in some degree, are effected by the content of template DNA.
13. Methods Single round Touchdown PCR (TD PCR) and restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP) method were used for genotyping in 110 people from the Han population in Chongqing.
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. Compared the selective efficiency of RAPD, RFLP and AFLP markers in genetic background selection, AFLP marker was found to be the ideal one.
15. The applications of karyotyping and restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP) analyses, specific DNA probes and PCR method to the diagnosis of Candida albicans infections are reviewed.
16. Method 32 cases of hydatidiform mole were analyzed by DNA restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP, hybridized with the probe 33.15).
17. Conclusion:there, are no linkage disequilibrium of above detected RFLP fragments between the sporadic aneurysm patients and other neurosurgical patients in this investigation.
18. Halothane genotypes of 61 Landrace, 56 Large white and 30 Duroc were determined by PCR RFLP.
19. Methods: Polymerase chain reaction ( PCR ), DNA direct nucleotide sequencing and RFLP were used in mutation analysis.
20. The current studies on sexual Stage avirulence gene analysis, RFLP analysis, cloning of avirulence gene, gene transformation and transposable element of rice blast fungus are discussed in this Paper.
21. This review surveys kinds of markers such as allozyme, AFLP, RAPD, SSR, RFLP and their application in molecular ecology of plant populations.
22. Methods A case control study was carried out with PCR RFLP and radioautograph in 83 non diabetics and 211 diabetics.
23. Nine poliovirus isolates from Tianjin during 2001 to 2002 were tested with RT _ PCR _ RFLP . All of them were Sabin _ like viruses.
24. In this study, the polymorphism was investigated in 82 MI cases and 68 controls by RFLP and ASO, with the results being compared with 50 healthy American Caucasian.
More similar words: barfly, air flow, airflow, overfly, far-flung, butterfly, overflow, over flow, overflew, overflown, superfluid, interflow, superfluous, superfluity, underflow, dewar flask, paper flower, overflight, overflowing, superfluidity, laminar flow, circular flow, overflow with, overflow error, root beer float, butterfly stroke, alexander fleming, monarch butterfly, solar flare.