Random good picture Not show
1. Based on the detail analysis of PMA of VCB in existence, a novel PMA of VCB, which is monostable, has two coils, is proposed.
2. By January 2006 more than half of all American households will own at least one digital camera, predicts the Photo Marketing Association (PMA.
3. PMA is the only frame of mind in which you can have definiteness of purpose.
4. Positive Control: PMA stimulated human peripheral blood mononuclear cells.
5. The IPC 、 PMA protected the myocardium from sustained ischemia - reperfusion injury . Bre.
6. Los PMA necesitan encontrar nuevas formas de gobernanza del desarrollo que se adecuen al siglo XXI.
7. PMA was heavily tied to the House Defense Appropriations Subcommittee and its late Chairman John Murtha (D-PA).
8. PMA was tied to the House Defense Appropriations Subcommittee and its late Chairman John Murtha ( D - PA ).
9. Objective To study the relationship of blood flow (ESBF) and the posterior meningeal artery (PMA) and posterior vestibular artery (PVA) in endolymphatic sac of guinea pigs.
10. Objective To investigate the relationship between the phorbol 12-myristate 13-acetate (PMA) activated protein kinase C (PKC) and the subcellular expression of TorsinA protein.
11. Results The activation areas were found in contralateral primary motor area(M1), bilateral supplementary motor areas(SMA), premotor areas(PMA), basal ganglia, and cerebellar cortices.
12. Because the dynamic character of PMA is affected by permanent magnet and exciting current, in this paper, new mathematic model and equation are established and the calculation result is analyzed.
13. PMA is an activator of protein kinase C, which can stimulate phagocyte to produce respiratory burst.
14. The Spermicidal effect of sasanquasaponin in vitro on spermatozoa of mice and human was determined and compared with that of methylphenoxypolyethanol (MPPE) and phenylmercuric acetate (PMA).
15. In time course studies, PMA induced PA accumulation preceded DAG accumulation.
16. Endogenetic ROS were produced by phorbol myristate acetate (PMA) stimulating human polymorphonuclear leukocytes (PMN), detected by CL and identified with specific antioxidants.
17. Conclusion: The infection of PMA should be pard attention to clinical doctors and inspectors.
18. Certains PMA ont vu leurs exportations chuter de 50 % en 2009.
19. In order to apply PMA to remote diagnosis system of the military equipments, it is imperative to research and develop new data security systems of PMA.
20. Platelet activation by P-selectin and monocyte cell surface P-selectin glycoprotein ligand- 1 combine to form PMA.
21. This powerful work will convince you of the benefits you will derive from PMA.
22. The polymer of maleic acid(PMA) was first prepared by water phase polymerization with maleic anhy_dride[sentencedict.com], and then esterified with citric acid(CA) to form PMA/ CA durable press finishing agent.
23. The next two chapters will teach you more principles that both support and sustain your PMA.
24. Results showed that ABCG2 expression increased megakaryocytic differentiation of K562 cells induced by PMA.
25. The total PKCIs in human ASMCs and ASMC count were increased along with the increase of concentration of insulin and PMA.
26. Based on the establishment of mathematic model, this paper analyses dynamic behavior of the PMA.
27. In the calculation of static magnetic field, the Finite Element Method (FEM) is used. The force characteristic of PMA with exciting current and without exciting current are calculated and analyzed.