Random good picture Not show
1. Today, ODA disbursements in real terms are at their lowest levels in 20 years.
2. Not only should current ODA pledges be kept, but they should be increased - substantially.
3. The ISO's office document architecture(ODA)standard has defined the traditional document architecture thoroughly, but the new generation of multimedia documents requires some new capabilities.
4. The report says that meeting the MDGs will require a doubling of the amount of official development assistance (ODA) reaching the poorest countries.
5. Oda is a cowardly and boring man, his only redeeming feature being his diligence.
6. The chairman of the ODA is Jack Lemley, who led the construction of the Channel Tunnel.
7. Existing official development assistance (ODA) commitments to help the poorest countries meet the Millennium Development Goals need to be met.
8. Has a look at Yuuji Oda every year several Japanese dramas, to a present several year Japanese drama's sensitometry , is not actually difficult to see () the late in life sorrow.
9. Official Development Assistance (ODA) is the primary source of external funding for LDCs.
10. By 2004, it had increased water-related lending to 18 percent of total official development assistance (ODA).
11. Firstly, the World Disasters Report of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies cites an overall decline in Official Development Assistance (ODA).
12. Japanese official development assistance(ODA) is an important aspect of Sino-Japanese economic and political relations.
13. Official Development Assistance (ODA) fell, widening the gap between the availability of aid and the needs of the poorest countries.
14. The multiphase copolycondensation of PMDA, BOPDPA and ODA was carried out in polar solvent.
15. ODA means official development assistance.
16. Table 2: Official development assistance (ODA), in US$ millions, to higher education from major donors, including total ODA from member countries of the OECD Development Assistance Committee (DAC).
17. The OECD defines "aid tying" as when "the procurement of the goods or services involved in ODA is limited to the donor country or to a group of countries".
18. The two sides will be expected to provide official development assistance ( ODA ) for the construction of facilities such as schools and hospitals of the agreement.
19. "To ensure that progress towards the MDGs is not derailed by lack of resources, donors must scale up ODA substantially," Bourguignon said, citing the report' observations.
19. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
20. Here is an exquisite reliquary from the shrine of Saint Oda that harbours a phial of the Virgin Mary's breast milk.
21. The jury is still out on whether HIPC debt relief is additional to ODA flows.
22. And significant additional finance that is separate from and additional to ODA needs to be mobilised to support them meet the incremental costs generated by climate change.
More similar words: soda, coda, modal, today, kodak, nodal, doodad, godard, no date, to date, soda can, pagoda, bimodal, soda pop, tripodal, modality, sodalite, odalisque, sodality, god-awful, up-to-date, decapoda, as good as, be good at, up to date, do damage to, antipodal, bodacious, soda water, year-to-date.