Random good picture Not show
1. To undertake other tasks assigned by the Ministry of Transport.
2. The Ministry of Transport said the missing workers fell from the oil platform around 11 p.m. Tuesday at Shengli, one of the biggest oil fields in China.
3. At the same time ministry of Transport will further strengthen capacity - building salvage.sentencedict.com/Ministry of Transport.html
4. The Ministry of Transport is actively working on the mandatory vehicle immobiliser initiative.
5. The Ministry of Transport made a searching enquiry to discover the cause of the plane crash.
6. The Ministry of Transport hereby designates Shanghai Shipping Exchange as the agency accepting the freight filing.
7. CACEM is under the supervision and administration of Ministry of Transport and Ministry of Civil Affairs.
8. Recently, Ministry of Transport and CoMMunications signed in Beijing a'strategic cooperation agreement. "
9. Motorways are praised by the Ministry of Transport as Britain's safest roads.
10. Ministry of Transport maintains that speed limits reduce accidents.
11. The organisation of the Catholic church is not to be confused with that of the Ministry of Transport or police department.
More similar words: means of transportation, transport, transporter, air transport, ministry of finance, Ministry of Health, transportable, transport company, transportation, transport delay, transport system, transport network, public transport, active transport, transportation infrastructure, passive transport, air transportation, transportation cost, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, ministrant, transportation network, transportation system, international transport, administrative district, administrate, ministration, administrator, administrators, administration, administrative.