Random good picture Not show
1. DMI uses the information from the MIF to track and manage PCs.
2. Upon adding MIF into petri dishes filled with healthy sperm, the researchers noted that their count had decreased, and motility impaired.
3. To investigate the potential role of macrophage migration inhibitory factor (MIF) in promoting angiogenic gene expression in human umbilical vascular endothelial cells (HVECs).
4. Macrophage migration inhibitory factor(MIF)is an important pro-inflammatory cytokine, which plays an important role in the genesis of immune diseases.
5. The Masters in Finance ( MiF ) is widely regarded as pre-eminent postgraduate qualification for finance professionals.
6. Conclusion The up-regulated expression of MIF can make the increase of macrophages and natural killer cells, it is one of the reasons of tumor development.
7. Objective:To investigate the renal expression of macrophage migration inhibitory factor(MIF)in lupus nephritis and its correlation with renal injuries.
8. Each system generates a Management Information Format (MIF) that contains information about the system.
9. MIF is a key player of the immune system that has also been linked to many autoimmune and inflammatory diseases, such as diabetes and sepsis .
10. Past studies have found MIF plays a key role in sperm maturation.
11. ESRI and MIF file import is supported.
12. Human fibroblasts with a low-activity MIF promoter polymorphism have diminished MIF release and AMPK activation during hypoxia.
13. Many studies indicate that macrophage migration inhibition factor (MIF)is over-expressed in tumor cells,[sentencedict.com] and is involved in the carcinogenesis and tumor development by multiple methods and ways.
14. Thus, MIF modulates the activation of the cardioprotective AMPK pathway during ischaemia, functionally linking inflammation and metabolism in the heart.
15. Objective To detect the serum and urine levels of macrophage migration inhibitory factor(MIF)and investigate its clinical significance in children with Henoch-Schoenlein purpura nephritis(HSPN).
16. Methods 300 STD clinic clients were evaluated by application of cell culture for C. trachomatis, immunoblotting and micro immunofluorescence assay(MIF).
17. The team found that inducing ischemia in isolated murine hearts triggered MIF release, leading to AMPK activation and impaired downstream glucose uptake.
18. Objective: To investigate the mechanisms involved in the induction of antitumor immune responses by MIF gene- modified tumor vaccine.
19. Methods Immunohistochemistry staining was used to detect the expressions of MIF, CD68 and CD57 in 56 ovarian cancer tissues and 5 normal ovary tissues.
20. In this paper, along with the implementation of BPM, a practical examples of uses BES- MIF in Tax Information Resource Integration has been introduced.
21. Stool Examination for Parasites ( Includes Endameba histolytic ) ( Merthiolate - Iodine - Fomaldehyde method, MIF method ).
22. The program of producing the three dimension landforms from MIF/MID file form according to the method.
23. When generating an internal ROM in an Altera FPGA, the memory contents can be specified in a Memory Initialization File (. mif).