Random good picture Not show
(1) Conclusion: LCT is effective, with good sensibility and specificity.
(2) One example of this is variation in LCT, a gene involved in the metabolism of lactose, a sugar found in milk.
(3) CONCLUSIONS: LCT is a useful and easily performed technique that can be widely applied, and is suitable for mass screening for the early diagnosis of lung cancer.
(4) Living Cell Technologies Ltd (LCT) wants to transfer cells from the pancreas of pigs to produce insulin in type-1 diabetes sufferers.
(5) The simulation results show that LCT could reduce both hops and network resource usage of the tree effectively, and keep a little increase in delay radius while the allocated bandwidth decreases.
(6) The paper puts forward a new method based on Local Cosine Transform (LCT) for measuring the time varying harmonics in power system.
(7) Biotech entrepreneur Living Cell Technologies Ltd (LCT) wants to transfer cells from the pancreas of pigs to produce insulin in type-1 diabetes sufferers.
(8) Conclusion In this group, the higher the LCT titer, the more likely the ineffective platelet transfusion.
(9) Conclusion It is suggested that LCT positive is mainly immune factor for ineffective platelet transfusion.
(10) LCT has said it can limit risks by using tissues from piglets in a breeding line said to have been isolated from other pigs for over 150 years on the Auckland Islands.
(11) Objective To review the diagnosis(Sentencedict.com ), treatment and complications prevention of late cardiac tamponade (LCT) after open heart surgery.
(12) All of the patients received liquid-based cytology test (LCT) and colposcopy with multiple biopsy.
(13) The morphologic observations of rats'livers showed that the liver impairment of rats receiving LCT was aggravated, while it was not seen in the rats receiving MCT/LCT.
(14) Objective To explore the relationship between platelet transfusion and LCT in hematologic malignancy patients.
More similar words: mulct.