Random good picture Not show
1. Try to catch some kip while you can.
2. I was feeling much better after a good night's kip.
3. He was so tired that he desired to kip down somewhere for a while.
4. Mason went home for a couple of hours' kip.
5. You can have my bed and I'll kip on the sofa.
6. I've only had an hour's kip .
7. Kip stumbled backwards and forwards before falling down.
8. Why don't you have a quick kip?
9. Is there anywhere to kip down for the night?
10. Mum says you can kip on the sofa tonight.
11. The children left the tent to kip out in the open.
12. We ought to get some kip .
13. He moved from one friend's flat to another, first kipping on the floor of Theodore's studio.
14. There are rooms for drivers to kip down for the night.
15. He had no choice but to kip in that small inn.
16. You can kip on the sofa, if you like.
17. Don't worry about a bed for me,(sentencedict .com) I can kip down on the floor.
18. I had a quick kip after lunch.
19. Could I kip here tonight?
20. I must get some kip.
21. With loads measured in tens of thousands kips, there is little room in the design of high-rise buildings for excessively complex thoughts.
22. Forced to flee her Kips Bay apartment near the East River, June Kim wound up without a place to stay on Saturday.
23. Child: "I, I did not kip, just one after-thought kips ."
24. We don't want to be energizing anything if it's in an atmosphere with burnable gases, " Kips said."
25. The teacher corrects this composition to write: "He has been a president, the difference on the class is unripe listen to him to direct, collectivity kips . Collectivity kips ..."