Random good picture Not show
1. Iu this paper , A new Multibus - Based AC CNC system structure is proposed.
2. The adsorption of urea nitrogen onto dialdehyde cellulose (DAC) under catalysis of immobilized urease in gelatin (IU) was studied in batch system.
3. First of all Iu will oudine the characteristics of our product.
4. Supplements should contain at least 400 IU but no more than 800 IU per day.
5. This paper present a design method of IU, which use the reconfigurable technology.
5. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
6. Most adults need up to 2000 international units per day, and children need about 400 IU daily.
7. Some yoghurt in Canada contain added vitamin D, usually around 100 IU ( international units ) per serving .
8. The project will collect tissue samples Aug. 8 at IU Simon Cancer Center.
9. It contained 0.007 gram chitosan, 0.051 gram aloe vera, 40 IU EGF , 0.553 mg dincaine per cm 2 film.
10. A. Vitamin E supplementation is a treatment for mastalgia. The administration of 400 IU per day of vitamin E during the luteal phase improves affective and somatic symptoms.
11. By comparison, a light-skinned person in a bathing suit can produce more than 10,000 IU with a half-hour in the sun, according to Dr. Meir Stampfer of the Harvard School of Public Health.
More similar words: great at, one at a time, meat and potatoes, go off at a tangent, beat a retreat, tatar, eat away, not at all, cantata, eatable, treat as, ataturk, at a time, beatable, beat about, great ape, tea table, data type, frittata, great-aunt, uneatable, treatable, catatonia, catatonic, rotatable, neat as a pin, unbeatable, repeatable, parastatal, natatorium.