1. Glaucoma is a disorder characterized by increased intraocular pressure (IOP) that ultimately damages the optic nerve, leading to visual field loss.
2. Method Chronic glaucoma rat models were built and IOP were measured persistently.
3. The visual acuity, intraocular pressure ( IOP ) , and complications were analyzed.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. Objective:To study the apoptosis of trabecula cells in normal and angle closure glaucoma(ACG) and to explore the relationship between the rate of apoptosis and intra-ocular pressure(IOP)in ACG.
5. Objective To observe the effects of trabeculectomy with paracentesis under the condition of high intraocular pressure(IOP).
6. AIM: To determine the influence of topical anaesthetic drops, age and central corneal thickness (CCT) in the determination of intraocular pressure (IOP) by non contact tonometry (NCT).
7. If the IOP cannot be managed with the addition of glaucoma medications, subspecialty care from a glaucoma specialist should be sought as some patients may go on to require surgical intervention.
8. Aim To observe the value of hyaluronidase in treatment of filtering passage obstruction and of intraocular pressure (IOP) re-elevation after glaucoma trabeculectomy.
9. There were no complications such as iritis, IOP rising, breakup of anterior vitreous membrane, cystoid macular edema and retinal detachment 1 week and 1 month postoperatively.
10. Carbonic anhydrase inhibitors (CAIs) were first used to lower intraocular pressure (IOP) in glaucoma in 1954, with the introduction of acetazolamide, methazolamide and diclofenamide were subsequently.
11. The IOP distribution in the normal population is asymmetrical and is splayed to higher readings.
12. Objective To assess the effect of hyaluronidase subconjunctival injection on cases which have an early high intraocular pressure (IOP) after filtering operation within 2 weeks.
13. Unreliable IOP measuring with the tonometer is mainly connected with nonobservance of the tonometry 's methodology and with inadequate researcher's experience.
14. Objective To primarily explore the mechanism of the patients whose intraocular pressure (IOP) controlled well with non-functioning filtering blebs after trabeculectomy.
15. The IOP level of myopic patients went up with diopter increasing.
16. The fibrin exudation was occurred in 10 eyes. IOP elevation was found in 4 eyes.
17. The mean age was 59.4 years. The mean IOP at baseline and postoperative mean highest IOP were 14.6 mmHg and 21.5 mmHg,[sentencedict.com] respectively.
18. The tonometer's display indication during the IOP measurings is shown in Figure 11.
19. Examinations should include monitoring of the IOP and gonioscopy for pseudophakes and patients with prior vitrectomies to detect mechanical obstruction of the trabecular meshwork by the medication.
20. The rhythmic fluctuations of blood filling and casual changes of the muscle tone explain difference between results of IOP successive measurings during tonometry .
21. During the corneal tonometry it is very difficult to prevent the increasing of orbicular and palpebral muscles tone at the moment of measuring in reactive patients, that leads to IOP increasing.
22. If a retrobulbar hematoma is associated with visual loss or increased IOP, immediate surgical decompression is indicated.
23. Aim: To probe into the relationship between ICP and IOP and the possibility of noninvasive ICP monitoring by IOP with stepladder like RICP experimental rabbits models.
24. Conclusion:The drug mannitol can not only prevent the high IOP after IOL implant but also reduce the anterior reactions as well as the after-cataract.
25. The patient with acute angle - closure glaucoma requires immediate medication to lower the IOP.
26. Conclusion The CCT is the thickest in the low dioptre myopia, and the IOP is the highest in the high dioptre myopia.
27. ObjectiveTo investigate the correlation between absence of Bowman's membrane and reduction in IOP readings after photorefractive keratectomy(PRK).
28. As a special case, such as appearance of reduction dispersion of the IOP mode, arise as a result of overlapping characteristic phonon frequencies of a wurtzite GaN/ZnO single QW.
29. Objective To study the influence on intraocular pressure ( IOP ) after burning sclera in rabbits with RF.
30. Figure 11 - The tonometer's display indication during the IOP measurings.
More similar words: biopsy, dioptre, diopter, calliope, ethiopia, sociopath, radiopaque, ethiopian, biophilia, brachiopod, idiopathic, angiopathy, orchiopexy, cassiopeia, biophysics, hernioplasty, bibliophile, angioplasty, cardiopathy, sociopathic, cranioplasty, cardioplegia, biophysicist, biopsychology, bacteriophage, sociopolitical, cardiopulmonary, abruptio placentae, radiopharmaceutical, cardiopulmonary resuscitation.