Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The performances of inert membrane reactors (IMR) were compared to that obtained in a conventional fixed bed reactor (FBR).
2. The oxidative dehydrogenation of butane to butene and butadiene was studied by using conventional fixed bed reactor (FBR), inert membrane reactor (IMR) and mixed inert membrane reactor (MIMR).
3. Results Six path diagrams about related factors of IMR in different regions have been made, corresponding path coefficient estimated.
4. It emphasized the idea and methods of leveling control[Sentencedict.com], IMR bend control and BUR crown control.
5. This is the website of The Papua New Guinea Institute of Medical Research (PNG IMR).
6. Both the maternal and infant health care situation and the economic situation are related to the MMR and IMR... In order to realize the MDGs on time, some effective interventions should be taken.
7. To monitor the changing trend of infant mortality rate (IMR) in Hongkou district Shanghai, observe how IMR affected average life expectancy, in order to take proper measures to reduce the rate.
8. ObjectiveTo summarize the experience in surgical technique and clinical results of treating ischemic mitral regurgitation ( IMR ).
9. The aim of study is to detect the influence of left ventricle and mitral apparatus remodeling on mitral regurgitation in different conditions by echocardiography, and investigate the mechanism of IMR.
10. Now we should lay stress on monitoring birth defects and advocate perinatal health care, in order to reduce the IMR and increa the average life expectancy effectively.