Random good picture Not show
(1) Harold did his best to be pleasant to the old man.
(2) I've made a date with Harold for next Sunday. Will you be able to come to the meeting?
(3) Harold is part of a tightly knit team.
(4) Harold noted the boy's earring with disapproval.
(5) Harold jumped out of the car just before it went over the cliff.
(6) During the war Harold had risen to the rank of major.
(7) He served under Harold Wilson as Transport Minister.
(8) Bill opened the door to Harold and greeted him with cries of welcome.
(9) The world premiere of Harold Pinter's new play casts Ian Holm in the lead role.
(10) Three weeks later(sentencedict.com/Harold.html), the teacher added these observations: Harold needs medical help as well as much careful teaching.
(11) As I was working with Harold, we began to investigate what being a physician meant to him.
(12) Harold had a broken collarbone.
(13) Harold Morton was in the fifth grade, and he was small for his age.
(14) Harold was always such a card!
(15) Harold raised a finger, to indicate that they should listen.
(16) Harold Dutton, D-Houston, said the options to prevent Ashworth from discontinuing the program include getting a court injunction.
(17) Janice repeated word for word what Harold had told her.
(18) Harold Laski said Beatrice Webb should have been a medieval abbess, where her organising ability would have gained a spiritual dimension.
(19) Harold thinks it would help him relax in the evening and not hit the hard stuff so hard.
(20) Mrs Mangle would be mortified, Harold horrified ... and Scott would go spare.
(21) I am firmly convinced that it was Harold Wilson's poor judgement in relation to certain advisers that damaged his record as Prime Minister.
(22) Harold was pleased that it had been arranged, but he did not arrive unaccompanied since Haines was with him.
(23) English drama has enjoyed a rebirth since the 1950s with writers like John Osborne, Harold Pinter and Tom Stoppard.
(24) Pioneering producer Hal Roach also launched a host of other silent film stars including Harold Lloyd.
(25) ""He only wears those clothes to prove that he's rich,'' commented Harold.
(26) There is one allegation that could never be made against Harold Wilson: that he was an anti-Semite.
(27) This, as various minutes in these boxes have reminded me, was two days after Harold Wilson entered Number Ten.
(28) In this respect he is the polar opposite of Harold Wilson, a dull speaker who taught himself to be funny.
(29) The case was, of course, settled since the pop group had no defence, and Harold Wilson behaved very generously.
(30) The jury retired to consider its verdict in the trial of Harold Shipman, the family doctor accused of killing 15 patients.
More similar words: parol, carol, parole, carolus, parolee, caroling, caroline, carolina, one-year-old, two year old, two-year-old, four-year-old, rigmarole, charon, pharos, be on parole, five-year-old, roll around, play a role in, three year old, three-year-old, carolingian, north carolina, south carolina, push around, christmas carol, slosh around, splash around, hard roll, blepharospasm.