Random good picture Not show
(1) This thesis developed a HPLC method for determination of benzo a pyrene in grain.
(2) By means of high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) analysis, the principal browning substrates of betelnut were chlorogenic acid and dopamine.
(3) The analytic method ( HPLC ) of purine compounds content in beer was developed.
(4) OBJECTIVE An HPLC method was established for determination of Panax ginsenosides Rg 1 in dog plasma.
(5) Analytical methods of phospholipids, TLC, column chromatography, HPLC and GC are introduced in this paper.
(6) Objective To develop an HPLC assay for the determination of naphazoline hydrochloride (NPH) and diphenhydramine hydrochloride (DPH) in naphazoline eye drops.
(7) A high sensitivity , HPLC method was developed for determining oxytetracycline ( OTC ) in c α rp.
(8) OBJECTIVE: To establish HPLC method for the determination of thioguanosine in human red blood cells.
(9) A new HPLC method with fluorescence detector was developed and validated for the simultaneous determination of dextrorphan and guaifenesin in human plasma.
(10) This thesis developed a HPLC method for determination of Benzo a pyrene in meat foods.
(11) HPLC method was established for determination of bilirubin in compound paracetamol and amantadine hydrochloride tablets.
(12) Objective To establish a HPLC method for the determination of dexamethasone sodium phosphate in its paint.
(13) Objective: To establish a HPLC method for determination the content in lappaconitine hydrobromide for injection.
(14) Methods: The determinations of emodin and rhein were carried out by HPLC.
(15) Methods The tablet was prepared by direct powder compression technique. The testing method of dissolution was established, and the content of andrographolide was determined by HPLC. Sentencedict.com
(16) Aim To establish a method for the dissolution determination of Kushenin - phospholipid complex capsule by RP - HPLC method.
(17) Methods: The solid compositions of different samples were determined by the methods adopted in pharmacopeia, and the chrysophanol content was determined by HPLC.
(18) Five kinds of sulfa drugs residues in prawn were determined by RP - HPLC simultaneously.
(19) This review presents tartaric acid derivatives as chiral selectors in the separation of enantiomers in HPLC.
(20) To mutarotation of N-acetylglucosamine in water was studied by HPLC/MS/MS with specific rotation.
(21) The simultaneous analysis conditions of phenol, hydroquinone, hydroxyphenol and odi-hydroxybenzene mixture by HPLC were discussed.
(22) Methods: The nonsaponifiable lipids by saponification. The sterols detected by TLC and RP - HPLC.
(23) AIM:To study the chemical constituents of Erigeron Injection by HPLC.
(24) Methods The baicalin, extracted by microwave, purified with acid, ultrafilter and macroporous resin respectively, and the purity of baicalin were quantitatively determined with HPLC.
(25) Objective To establish a method of determining SMZ and TMP in Suspension Sulfamethoxazole Syrup by HPLC.
(26) The quantitative analysis of HDC is carried out by HPLC analysis and the influence of different reaction conditions has been investigated.
(27) The determination of polyphenols in the pellicle was studied by HPLC.
(28) The BDZ - R subunit molecular weight , determined by combining photoaffinity labeling with HPLC , was 48 000±1000.
(29) Methods The content of econazole nitrate in microcapsule was determined by HPLC.
(30) Objective:to establish the assay method to detect the cholalic acid in bilis bovina by HPLC to establish the base to institute drug standard of processing drugs adjuvant bilis bovina.