Random good picture Not show
1. AIM: To observe the effect of Jiawei Sini Decoction (JWSND) on glucocorticoid receptor (GCR) in thymocytes of chronic psychological stress rats.
2. In addition to presented awards at this stage, GCR will be awarded the top 5 of the all road race 08.
3. Objective:To study on glucocorticoid receptor (GCR) activity of peripheral leukocytes in allergic rhinitis guinea-pigs with Cold or Heat Syndrome.
4. Objective To observe the changes of expression of steroid receptor coactivators(SRC) during the early stage in the burned mice, and the mechanism of glucocorticoid resistance(GCR).
5. Compared with the traditional GCR method, the new method obviously enlarges the printer gamut in the low lightness, impro...
6. Compared with the traditional GCR method, the new method obviously enlarges the printer gamut in the low lightness, improves the color repr...
7. The drive circuit adopts gate charge retention(GCR) technology, resolves the dead time of secondary synchronous rectifiers, reduces the loss of them, enhances the efficiency of the converter.
8. Objective:To study the relation between GCR expression and sensitivity of chemotherapy in patients with lymphoma.
9. GCR: Abbreviation for Grey Component Replacement.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
10. We have nearly doubled sales and have broken through the $1 billion mark in revenue in GCR.
11. Helmholtz Equation's high precision tangent and adjoint mode was set up based on GCR.
12. For the need of high quality color print, a kind of black generation algorithm on the basis of improving the GCR is presented.
13. It indicated that Bolus of Six Drugs Including Rehmannia could increase the GCR lever of NS patients, which was relation with that it could improve the curative effects on NS.
14. Color bar original for image reproduction was designed and printed respectively after GCR and UCR color separation.
15. The benchmark problem for GT-MHR plutonium burner accidents is a part of the IAEA Coordinated Research Program(CRP) on "heat transport and afterheat removal for GCR under accident conditions".
16. It has not been confirmed whether GC-resistance is the result of abnormal function of GCR induced by the alteration of GCR gene in children with primary nephrotic syndrome (PNS).
17. The mechanism may be that TWHF resists the down-regulation use GC to GCR, so to add the effect resulted from GC combined with GCR.
18. Methods:GCR sites in membrane of peripheral blood leucocyte and lymphocyte were determined by 3H-DEX, and the relation between the number of GCR site and sensitivity of chemotherapy was observed.
19. Conclusions There is no correlation between GC-resistance and the polymorphisms of GCR in DNA-binding domain and hormone-binding in children with PNS.