Random good picture Not show
1. The institution of a Freedom of Information Act has had a significant effect.
2. The issue of freedom of information did not get a look-in .
3. The little guy can sometimes wield the Freedom of Information Act to impressive effect.
4. Yet Butler is no fan of freedom of information.
5. A lack of labelling contradicts the principles of freedom of information and freedom to choose.
6. Freedom of information should be a basic right in a democracy.
7. She has been involved with promoting freedom of information in local government.
8. This would involve freedom of information and relocation of civil services to regions along with widespread decentralisation.
9. Freedom of information legislation and open government will improve competition and encourage informed debate.
10. Protect access to content and preserve freedom of information and expression.
11. The Freedom of Information Act, four years old this month,[Sentencedict.com ] was supposed to eliminate such foot - dragging.
12. The Freedom of Information Act should be administered with a clear presumption of doubt, openness prevails.
13. The Freedom of Information Act wasn't built to anticipate this situation and that's evident from the way the Fed tried to shoehorn their argument into the trade-secrets exemption.
14. The key is freedom - freedom of thought, freedom of information, freedom of communication.
15. I had to file a FOIA ( freedom of information act ) request to get testing data.
16. The freedom of information act entitles you to request your fbi file.
17. The team used an American law, the Freedom of Information Act, to get unpublished reports on thirty-five clinical trials of four drugs.
18. This scandal would not have arose if the Freedom of Information Act available in the country.
19. The Official Secrets Act was amended to allow greater freedom of information.
20. The government is not receptive to the idea of a Freedom of Information Act.
21. Britain is one of the few democracies that still doesn't have a freedom of information act.
22. He opposed the Government over the Official Secrets Act in 1989 and has consistently backed the cause of freedom of information.
23. Does not that hostility to the charter give the lie to the Opposition parties' request for freedom of information?
24. The steering committee did however recommend the appointment of a Prime Minister, and provision for greater freedom of information.
25. She recently received an award from the Campaign for Freedom of Information.
26. The Organization of American States, the Arab Charter on Human Rights, and many other treaties, conventions, agreements, and declarations recognize freedom of information as a fundamental human right.
27. Currently, the government has its own versions of WikiLeaks: the Freedom of Information Act and the Mandatory Declassification Review.
28. ABC News got wind of this photography project and filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to get the images released.
29. The photos, taken from a police helicopter, were obtained by ABC News under a Freedom of Information Act request with the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
30. The Oklahoman newspaper says it received the tapes from an attorney who got them through the federal Freedom of Information Act.
More similar words: freedom of association, type of information, point of information, amount of information, quantity of information, freedom of religion, financial information, freedom of the seas, freedom of speech, freedom of choice, freedom of the press, freedom of thought, freedom of assembly, information, informational, new information, map information, misinformation, disinformation, information age, for your information, information flow, information desk, information media, prior information, inside information, information system, market information, genetic information, insider information.