Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. ESD damage and hardening of an electronic time fuze are studied by using experiments.
2. The lens Cap protects the LED from physical damage while guarding the components from electrostatic discharge (ESD), up to 16KV. More economical than indicator light assemblies.
3. ESD(Electro Static Discharge):the transfer of electrostatic charge between bodies at different electrostatic potentials by direct contact or induced by electrostatic field.
4. Stable storage, easy to use, composed up of ESD conductive wheel, effective eliminate static. Suitable for various electronic factory.
5. Radiation hardened and ESD protected 64-channel analog multiplexer module.
6. Packing materials usually include carton box, ESD bag, tray, tube, bubble wrap, label, desiccant, etc.
7. HENSON ESD Uniform is designed as working dress at electrostatic sensitive working environment.
8. Esd systems are used for applications that cannot tolerate any type of static charge in the environment.
9. In addition to power cable and ESD applications, it is also used in the field of magnetic media.
10. Responsive electronic servo drive system Adjustable tension ESD Control Speeds of up to 60 inches per second!
11. Diffused resistor model under ESD stress in linear, saturation, multiplication and snapback, and secondary breakdown regions was analyzed.
12. The static electricity causes electrostatic discharge (ESD) as shorted to earth. It occurs everywhere in daily life without exception.
13. Product for Use Only as Protection against Electrostatic Discharge ( ESD ).
14. The LNA design method which absorbs the parasitic capacitance of ESD is introduced and compared with the traditional design method.
15. Four modules are included in the SPDT analog switch, for example, MOS switch circuit, driver circuit, buffer circuit, and ESD protection circuit.
16. A method to exact the electrical parameters and model the second breakdown action of MOSFET's under ESD (Electro-Static Discharge) on circuit-level, using TCAD simulation, is presented.
17. As such, it is very important to protect microchips against ESD stress in electronics assembly industry.
18. Prevent build - up of static charge and protect components from ESD damages.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
19. Knowledge rule module consists of input and output of knowledge, and then, the output result of ESD module was transformed into knowledge refinement, finally knowledge rule was formed.
20. HENSON Static Dissipative slipper is the best choice for footwear in ESD sensitive cleanroom environment. Its outer sole can protect human and products from static discharge effectively.
21. HENSON Static Dissipative Shoes is the best choice for footwear in ESD sensitive cleanroom environment. Its outer sole can protect human and products from static discharge effectively.
22. After the termination of the Distributorship Agreement, the Distributor has no right to continue to use any information and trademarks of ESD.
23. The experiments show that communication error and controlling state changes would occur when the interface circuit is affected by ESD EMP.
24. By rational use of the technical parameters of electroresection and electrocoagulation, and the cooperative techniques, we performed ESD for 29 lesions in 28 patients.
25. VULCAN XC 72 is the industry standard for conductivity in ESD and power cable semicon applications.
26. The imaging lens housing (157) provides an apron (300) which increases ESD discharge path length.
27. Stable storage, easy to use, composed up of anti-static rods and ESD conductive wheel, effective eliminate static. Suitable for various electronic factory.
28. Considering the issues such as current density, parasitic, symmetry, antenna effect and ESD.
29. This paper introduces the characteristic of electromagnetic pulse produced during electrostatic discharge ( ESD EMP ).
30. In addition to providing excellent control of static charge, KADE0610 series ESD tile used on raised access flooring panels offers exceptional contamination control in a typical clean room setup.