Random good picture Not show
1. Denis vacates his post/job at the end of the week.
2. Rue St. Denis is the pulsating heart of French street life in Montreal.
3. Denis almost gasped aloud in astonishment.
4. She now lives with actor Denis Lawson, 10 years her junior.
5. Sir Denis took one look and sent it back.
6. In 1966 Denis Healey.: Military strength is of little value if it is achieved at the expense of economic health.
7. Denis Sassou-Nguesso was sworn in as president after winning through war the power he could not hold in peace.
8. Tyne to Trent move paid off Denis Bonner's rise to the top has been meteoric.
9. Denis Healey's acceptance of International Monetary Fund-imposed cuts in public expenditure in 1976 was the turning point.
10. He defeated Denis Healey to become Labour leader the following year.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
11. Sun vice president Denis Yaro heads SunConnect and will relocate to Grenoble by the middle of next year.
12. It reminded them of when Labour Chancellor Denis Healey turned back at the airport in 1976 over a sterling crisis.
13. As Pizarro, Denis Quilley is suitably grizzled but the character's ponderous despair seems to have submerged his generalship.
14. Sir Denis Foreman, of Granada Television, excited a little more interest.
15. Denis tightened his grip on his gun.
16. The searching gaze was too much for Denis.
17. She played Mrs Thatcher in Anyone for Denis and in a television comedy.
18. Denis could hear the tone of sarcastic relish in his voice.
19. Denis says they're using the children as a human shield.
20. That way, says Denis, you can achieve the sometimes difficult feat of appearing interested in what is being said.
21. Denis hung back, unsure whether he dared emulate his superior.
22. Denis was slumped in his seat, his chin sunk into his chest.
23. The truth was Denis O'Neil Senior could well have been a professional singer.
24. A second-half penalty from Denis Irwin failed to inspire United's usual late comeback.
25. Denis, 71, has spent a fortune on his quest since the 1940s.
26. Mrs Thatcher plus Denis and son Mark enter to the accompaniment of cheers and flash guns.
27. Denis Healey was again in the forefront of the efforts to devise satisfactory guidelines for the use of tactical nuclear weapons.
28. In January, 37 years after our first meeting, I was back in the studio with Denis.
29. Her husband was also honoured with his title "Sir Denis".
30. Dickinson stopped outside a Catholic church on the outskirts of St Denis.
More similar words: dental hygienist, penis, denim, venison, benison, denims, denier, denial, meniscus, tokenism, greenish, leninism, denizen, adenine, hellenism, heathenism, ecumenism, penis envy, hygienist, replenish, Dennis, homogenise, decree nisi, glans penis, widening, deniable, gardenia, homogenised, hellenistic, hardening.