Random good picture Not show
1. The Decameron is widely regarded as Boccaccio's chef d'oeuvre.
2. Todorov's analysis of the Decameron tales is based on a very rigorous and literal use of linguistic categories.
3. Decameron is a world - famous literary work in the Italian Renaissance period.
4. It holds that The Decameron attracts readers to join the texts of the re-creation in the construction of meaning and text by using the metaphorical text strategy, and chieves good reading effect.
5. Decameron has a unique place in the west literature history. Nnow its achievement of study is striking, but few scholars pay close attention to the tendency of feminism.
6. Boccaccio, Giovanni . Decameron . Trans and Wang Keyi. Shanghai: Shanghai Translation Press, 1988.
7. For all these reasons the Decameron is a robust and delightful appreciation of all that is human.
8. I just finished a film called 'The Decameron ' which was very much a departure from what I've done in the past.
9. The grandees took refuge in their country houses—it was such a group whom Boccaccio imagined telling each other the tales in his “Decameron”—or hastened to promise propitiatory legacies to the church.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. The Decameron consists of one hundred stories which were told by seven young women and three young men.
11. Created pen-and-ink drawings for "The Decameron".
12. An argument about which is"the first novel"in Europe produced the analysis of the form in Metamorphoses , picaresque novels and short story Decameron.
13. By far the most impressive of his writings is the Decameron.
14. His first work in the new style was Fiammetta, but by far the most notable was his Decameron, which he wrote after his return to Florence about 1348.
15. The discussion to the rhetoric metaphor connotation of "The Decameron" is explored, and on the basis of it, the metaphors of names, places and sex are explained specifically.
16. Last year he played Lorenzo, a stray, wandering man with no purposes, in the De Laurentiis production of "The Decameron ".
17. We ask about "Virgin Territory, " a period piece based on the 14th-century Italian classic "The Decameron , " which Christensen filmed in Florence with Mischa Barton.
18. Born in Vancouver, with five upcoming films, among which there are "The Decameron " and "Factory Girl", Christensen is really the man of the moment.
More similar words: decamp, became, aide-de-camp, camera, cameras, in camera, cameraman, bicameral, unicameral, camera obscura, dodecahedron, came, camel, cameo, decay, decant, decade, scammer, overcame, decanter, decayed, decadent, decapoda, decathlon, decadence, tooth decay, decalogue, summer camp, predicament, decapitate.