Random good picture Not show
1. Leftists, right-wingers, and Dadaists all attacked spiritual expressionism in 1919, focusing much of their anger on the Bauhaus.
2. Perhaps, just perhaps, this is actually a Dadaist show masquerading as a pop art show.
3. Therefore, like Dadaist artists , he started by ridding the art images off their symbolic elements.
4. Shortly after the Dadaist movement, electronic and acoustic media began to merge.
5. Purism was an exercise in reason and even the Dadaists arrived at their apparent absurdities by a process of rational thought.
6. The design of the Arp Museum represents the seamless integration of the building's spectacular site with the museum's mission to showcase the work of the Dadaist master Hans Arp and his circle.
7. This revolution has largely been the product of the noise orchestras of the early Dadaist movement in Italy and France during the early 20th century.
8. During this process, he launched experiments with a more Dadaist flavor.
9. In this sense, Wang Yin has returned to the essence of the Dadaist spirit, but his tools and methods are full of the socialist nature.
More similar words: dadaism, lackadaisical, dada, dais, daisy, judaism, a year and a day, dead air, forever and a day, hollandaise, daisy wheel, daisy chain, daisy-chain, konrad adenauer, daisy chaining, AIST, waist, waistband, waist-high, waistline, waist-deep, waistcoat, shirtwaist, dad, dado, daddy, grandad, caudad, doodad, baghdad.