Random good picture Not show
1. On the afternoon of March 22, 2002, President Jiang Zemin and Joseph Kabila, President of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), held talks at the Great Hall of the People.
2. DRC and LVS verification method are introduced which based on Calibre.
3. Nyiragongo is a two-mile-high volcano towering over the eastern edge of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC)—one of the most active volcanoes on the planet and also one of the least studied.
4. Jiang said that China supports the government of DRC's efforts towards economic reconstruction and will encourage reputable Chinese businesses to invest in the DRC.
5. Celine Schmitt is a UNHCR spokesperson in Kinshasa, DRC.
6. DRC could obviously improve the ischemic electrocardiogram T-wave induced by Pituitrin (Pit).
7. In 2008 and 2009 only the DRC and Central African Republic declared over 1000 new cases per year.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. Objective To investigate the clinical value in the measurement of parameters of the dose response curve (DRC) obtained after the methacholine challenge test.
9. The Ministry of Health of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) has confirmed an outbreak of Ebola haemorrhagic fever, in the province of Kasai Occidental.
10. At last, the design passed DRC and LVS test and tape out.
11. On March 22, 2005, Premier Wen Jiabao of the State Council met with visiting President of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) Josephe KABILA in the Great Hall of the People.
12. Physical Verification includes DRC, Antenna, LVS.
13. Cholera outbreaks are being reported along the Congo River, affecting the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and the Republic of Congo.
14. Witnesses say DRC army troops invaded homes and raped women in the Kanyabayonga area which is about 175 kilometers north of the provincial capital of Goma on Monday and Tuesday.
15. Xinhua News: According to foreign reports, a ship 2 in the Congo (DRC) on the Kasai river capsized, 106 people on board missing.
16. Earlier this month Rwandan police rescued what is believed to be a rare baby mountain gorilla, kidnapped from the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC).
17. DRC - 148 and Aixin is suitable for protected cultivation varieties in Xining area.
18. Armed with this new enhancement to your DRC arsenal, you can confidently mop-up any design violations in an efficient and timely manner!
19. Is your DRC Conflict Free Policy publically available on your companies website?
20. Two verification methods as DRC and LVS will be needed after layout design.
21. It is a disadvantage that DRC - BK will produce a large size of rule set.
22. During the layout design , using L - Edit tools , DRC and ERC have been done.
23. He said Frazer, in her discussions with officials of the DRC and Rwanda, will explore ways to defuse regional tensions.
24. Experiment results show that , for both text classification and non - text classification, DRC - BK has excellent classification performance.
25. This load-shedding program has significant influence on the application of the DRC program and the realization of energy saving and emission reduction for power companies in China.
26. China is willing to make joint efforts with African countries including the DRC to improve the operation of the Forum and make new contributions to the rejuvenation and development of Africa.
27. In addition to these countries that have signed individual agreements with the DRC, all of Southern Africa has an energy policy that could benefit the Inga complex.
28. Save the Children emergency officer George Graham spoke to VOA from Goma, the capital of North Kivu province in Eastern DRC.
29. According to newest report, Uganda still stated 4 battalions of troops in DRC.
30. Do you have a process and procedure to validate your DRC conflict free policy?
More similar words: defence policy, insurance policy, Acceptable Use Policy, pricing policy, zero-tolerance policy, wage policy, life policy, trade policy, public policy, policy, tax policy, policyholder, policy holder, policy maker, company policy, invoice price, policy making, fiscal policy, policymaking, credit policy, policy-making, policy change, foreign policy, social policy, police office, police officer, monetary policy, policy analysis, budgetary policy, open door policy.