Random good picture Not show
1. Installation of thin film solar production lines including CVD, PVD, Laser scriber, chamfer , cleaning machine, laminator and conveyer etc.
2. Transmittance of CVD ZnS before and after heat isostatic processing ( HIP ) was measured and compared.
3. The incidence rate of cerebrovascular disease(CVD) increased in post-menopause women, due to losing protection of endogenous estrogen.
4. Objective To explore the relationship between hypertension, diabetes[http://sentencedict.com], hyperlipoidemia and the recurrence of cerebrovascular disease(CVD).
5. Results CC genotype was not found both in CVD and control group.
6. This paper presents the CVD growth and the field-emission of carbon nanotubes as a large currentcathode.
7. Temperature profile in single and multi filament CVD system and temperature distribution in the substrate surface were analysised based on a simplified model and the addition principle respectively.
8. Phosphine(PH3)is an important electronic specific gas which is mainly used in fields of N-type semiconductor doping, ion implement and chemical vapor deposition(CVD) etc.
9. The etching of CVD diamond thick films was accomplished by the ECR plasma under optimized pressure conditions and the etching mechanism is studied.
10. Mild renal insufficiency ( MRI ) has been considered to be an independent risk factor of CVD.
11. Carbon nanotubes ( CNTs ) were prepared from acetylene at 923 K with Ni as catalysts by chemical vapor deposition ( CVD ).
12. Using WF6 and H2 as raw materials, tungsten plate formed by powder metallurgy as substrate, the deformable tungsten ingots were prepared successfully by a hot-wire CVD experimental facility.
13. This composite was reinforced by carbon fiber T 300 and densified by CVD pyrolytic process.
14. The experimental results show that the process is simple and efficient for polishing the CVD diamond thick films rapidly.
15. Is the Combination of SUs and Metformin Associated with an Increased CVD OR All - Cause Mortality?
16. Are there any studies to evaluate the risk of CVD and people with normal glycemia yet are insulin resistant?
17. The estimate model of the tree's volume is shown by allometry method, the CVD model that transforms tree's volume into biomass reduced and its practical model process is explained.
18. The experiment has also verified that the cutting performance of CVD tool is much better than that of cemented carbide tool.
19. Background: It is unclear which glucose threshold should define prediabetes . We compared the 1997 and 2003 American Diabetes Association (ADA) definitions of IFG to predict CVD.
20. The effects of pressure, gas flow and methane concentrate in the growth rate and micrography of CVD diamond films were discussed.
21. Lipid-lowering medication reduces blood cholesterol levels, an important risk factor for CVD.
22. This paper aims to review 116 PPTA cases with CVD and other cerebrosis, which have ever been reported since 1983 in English or Chinese medical literature.
23. The growth characteristics of diamond films deposited by DC arc plasma jet method were studied and compared with that of diamond films deposited by thermal CVD method.
24. What's your 10 - year risk of cardiovascular disease ( CVD )?
25. The second part briefly introduces the impacts of different plasma sources and hot wire CVD (HWCVD), in which no plasma involved, on the thin film silicon growth.
26. The cemented carbide tool coated with diamond film is one of the important application of CVD diamond film.
27. On the basis of analyzing the semiconducting material removal rate of EDM and making semiconductive modification for CVD diamond thick film by boron-doping, EDM of the thick diamond film was realized.
28. In past years, the field-emission cold cathode of carbon nanotubes, which are made by screen printing and CVD, has attracted more and more attention.
29. Regular participation in cardiorespiratory and muscle strength training is reported to be beneficial for prevention of CVD, partly by reducing the classic risk factors (37,38).
30. SEM and XRD are used to determine microstructure and crystallographic form of SiC coatings by CVD.