Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. She writes under the nom de plume of Alison Cooper.
2. Years of heavy drinking had given Alison a florid complexion.
3. Alison had cleverly deduced that I was the author of the letter.
4. I ran up the stairs and saw Alison lying at the top.
5. Alison mingled for a while and then went to where Douglas stood with John.
6. Alison and I had to prize conversation out of him.
7. "You have no right to intimidate this man," Alison continued.
8. I still wanted to be friends with Alison.
9. Murray and Alison came to some sort of loose arrangement before he went home.
10. Alison had an inspiration.
11. Alison : The bitch [sentencedict.com], why didn't Jason tell us?
12. Alison Des Forges demanded justice for the genocide victims.
13. Flattery cuts no ice with Alison , she's far too shrewd.
14. Our neighbour, Captain Charles Alison, will sail from Portsmouth tomorrow.
15. The human variant that Alison Williams contracted has claimed 94 lives as well.sentence dictionary
16. Alison was not the sort of person to hide anything from her dad.
17. Harry got 6 points, Susan got 8 points but Alison got most.
18. Let's say I wanna send a picture back to Alison.
19. I answered the phone and this voice went, "Hello? Is that Alison?".
20. "You said she was a poor widow lady!" — "In a manner of speaking she is," Alison said.
More similar words: personalise, personalised, personality disorder, bison, prison, foison, poison, edison, orison, unison, liaison, venison, madison, prisoner, poisoner, benison, in unison, garrison, in prison, cortisone, imprison, jettison, maisonette, poison gas, caparison, poisonous, poison ivy, poisoning, imprisoned, go to prison.