Random good picture Not show
1. The ainu are indigenous to the northernmost islands of Japan.
2. The Ainu are indigenous to the northernmost islands of Japan.
3. Ainu culture is also preserved at a village near Lake Akan.
4. Ainu are indigenous to the northernmost islands of Japan.
5. Ainu look like a mixture of Asian and Caucasian.
6. An original Ainu house has been relocated outside the museum for preservation.
7. The Ainu settlers in Hokkaido are the last remnant of a prehistoric race.
8. And we find the same thought expressed in the final instructions delivered to the departed in the Ainu rites of burial.
9. The resident many are big and the race, the only national minority is the Ainu race (ezo person).
More similar words: chain up, main unit, maintaining, maintainer, maintained, maintainable, mountain chain, against the grain, maintainability, maintain, against a rainy day, No gains without pains, in use, inuit, pin up, win up, pinus, sinus, pinup, inure, linux, minus, brain drain, acinus, minuet, chin-up, chin up, join up, inured, minute.