Random good picture Not show
1. It was begun, probably on the site of a small Norman castle, in the 1430s by Sir William ap Thomas.
2. In stepped pupils from Ysgol ap Iwan, Abergele, who used special facilities available at the school to do the job.
3. Transformation of highly competent E.coli cells with the ligation mixture gave rise to one Ap R clone.
4. An oxidant, ammonium persulfate(APS) and a reductant, sodium metabisulfite(SMBS) constitute the initiator.
5. The importance of the automatic plant startup and shutdown system(APS) is getting more and more pronounced, with rising level of dispersed control system application.
6. Catalysts under low temperature accelerate the breaking capabilities of ammonium persulfate (APS), enzyme and encapsulated breaker.
7. The WatchDog has been reset and APs 1 and 2 are OFFLINE.
8. Manifest APs were mapped and ablated during sinus rhythm and concealed APs were mapped and ablated during orthodromic atrioventricular reentrant tachycardia (AVRT).
9. Connect to APs in Remote Bridge List?
10. Copolymers of aniline (ANI) and nphenylaniline (NPA) were synthesized by use of ammonium persulfate (APS) as oxidant.
11. Provide up-dated line capacity information to Hangzhou APS.
12. Hot corrosion dynamics and bond strength of the coatings with different structure and spraying process (APS and FWS) were compared.
13. Conclusion The ingredients from APS had definite anti-PAF activities which was increased along with the decrease of the glucuronate level and the increase of the sulfate contents.
14. How to improve the performance of CMOS APS by high fill factor technology and direct image sensor technology is set forth in detail,[http://sentencedict.com] and the applications of these two technologies are described.
15. It is a Samurai 4000 iX APS camera with auto focus and a 30 - 120 mm zoom lens.
16. Ideogramic ApS is a development house that specializes in gestural digitization and collaboration.
17. These APs may provide a substrate for postnatally persistent reentrant arrhythmias.
18. This paper describes the design and the principle experiments of a micro digital sun sensor based on a novel diaphragm and active pixel sensor (APS) CMOS image sensor.
19. The APS itself is a relatively crude, smoothbore arm, with a gas operated, rotating bolt action, fired from an open bolt.
20. The paper researches intercommunication APs and introduces the WLAN.
21. Lightman is inspired by real-life lie detector, APS Charter Member and Fellow Paul Ekman,(sentencedict.com) who has spent 50 years researching and characterizing facial expressions and body movements.
22. Pharmacological agents that block monocytes TF activity, such as dilazep, may become a novel therapeutic approach in APS.
23. Complete tasks temporarily requested by logistics and procurement team in Dong Guan. Provide up-dated line capacity information to Hangzhou APS.
24. The reaction was initiated by the oxidation - reduction system which of APS and amino-group of carboxymethyl chitin.
25. Support tasks temporarily requested by other function departments; Update APS line capacity.
26. It is a high - level indicator of whether all APs are functioning normally.
27. Conclusion The way of trans sinusoidal, trans vascular and trans vascular plexal growing route is the key mechanism of APS formation in HCC.
28. In the end of this thesis lay stress on introducing the hardware implementation of the APS protocol with a method based on state transition table.
29. The RCS moves from an ACTIVE state to an OOS state on both APs.
30. Analysis of the retrograde sequence of AP activation may localize and ablate the APs successfully.