Random good picture Not show
1. A single factor experiment was conducted to investigate the effect of dietary fiber(ADF) on the growth performance, intestinal mucosal immunity and caecum fermentation traits of growing rabbits.
2. Quantitative methods include ADF, Granger causality test and ordinary least squares.
3. It is analogue device corporate ADF 4116 series chip to adoptive.
4. We employ ADF test, Co - integration test, and Granger causes and consequences analysis.
5. The net disappearance rate of DM, ADF and CL of RSP, DM of RSS in semifluid media was higher than that in liquid media.
6. ADF test is the most common method of unit root test.
7. Compared with treatment CT treatment MC, HC increased ADF digestibility by 14.24 % , 10.05 %, respectively.
8. Ocean Recon has been developed to provide detailed insights into what life is like as a Navy Submariner in the ADF.
9. A generalization of Linear Active Discriminant Functions named as Nonlinear Active Discriminant Functions (nonlinear ADF) to deal with nonlinear deformations of handwritten character is proposed.
10. A novel recognition method called Active Discriminant Function ( ADF ) for handwriting recognition is presented.
10. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
11. In this paper, we provided the concept of long-memory. A diagnostic checking of long memory joined ADF test is given.
12. A radio beacon which transmits nondirectional signals whereby the pilot can use the ADF to determine his bearing to or from the station.
13. On the contrary, the contents of DM 、 OM 、 CF 、 NDF 、 ADF and ADLincreased gradually.