Random good picture Not show
1. The dotted line A-C-D - E represents the only sensible route.
2. In this paper, ACD diagram is used to analyze and to model FMS. Through an example, the FMS model set is simulated by language GPSS.
3. This thesis focuses on verb phrase ellipsis construction (VP ellipsis ) in coordinate sentences and the relevant antecedent-contained deletion structure (ACD) in relative clauses in Chinese.
4. This study confirms an inverse association between ACD and age, female gender, and spherical refractive error. Eyes with shallower ACDs had narrower angles.
5. The traditional call center consists of a large telephone system and auto- matic call distribution (ACD) system , and includes a certain number of staffs for the services.
6. As a component of call center system, ACD ( automatic call distribution ) implements the function of route.
7. Methods: Immunohistochemistry . 18 ACD patients and 3 normal control.
8. CONCLUSION: Genistein has significant inhibitory effects on mouse ACD induced by DNFB.
9. Message Fa?ade receives asynchronous messages from the PBX/ACD (private branch exchange/automated call distributor).
10. Allergic contact dermatitis(ACD) is an inflammatory dermatologic disease induced by delayed type allergy. It refers to many kinds of mediators of inflammation and itch.
11. But in the traditional customer service center system of PBX, various applied software is constructed on the commutation system, for example function of ACD,(sentencedict.com/ACD.html) interactive voice response - IVR etc.
12. Conclusion: CD 4 + T cell may the key role in the pathogenesis of ACD reaction.
13. Objective To investigate the significance of plasma interleukin - 8 ( IL - 8 ) levels in acute cerebrovascular diseases ( ACD ) .
14. Objective To investigate the significance of plasma interleukin - 8 ( IL - 8 ) levels acute cerebrovascular diseases ( ACD ) .
15. Objective : To investigate the expression of HLA? DR and CD 45 Ro in the lesions of allergic contact dermatitis ( ACD ).
16. Several HO. scavengers significantly inhibited hemo lysis induced by hemin and ascorbic acid. It was concluded that H2O2 was involved in the oxidative stress mediated by hemin and ascorbic acd.
More similar words: celiac disease.