Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. In general, incumbents have a 94 per cent chance of being re-elected.
2. My granny's 94 and she's a bit gaga.
3. The programme's running time is 94 minutes.
4. 94 per cent of people who took part in the survey said they agreed.
5. An important statistic is that 94 per cent of crime relates to property.
6. 94,000 people turned up for the spectacle.
7. Sales jumped from $94 million to over $101 million.
8. I got 96 per cent, he got 94, so I beat him by a short head.
9. The total fertility rate went up from 2.22 to 2.94 - an increase of 32 percent.
10. He averaged 99.94 for every time he went to the crease in a Test match.
11. Clause 94 and schedule 7 make provision for capping.
12. At each dosing point, an average of 94.7% of eligible children received the supplement or placebo.
13. Its price fell 94 yen per 50, 000 in face value.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. Since August the group has killed 94 people, mostly community leaders and union activists.
15. Some 93% of the investment will be available as tax reliefs: 78% in 1992/93 and 15% in 1993/94.
16. Pre-tax profits advanced by 35 percent to ￡15.23m on turnover up by 23 percent to ￡94.46m.
17. Windows 3.0 and 3.1 users can upgrade for ￡94 or ￡49 respectively.
18. This situation reflects the spectacular 94 percent reduction in total national lead emissions during the 1978-89 period.
19. There's more about the team award on page 94, plus a priority entry form.
20. In February or March next year, the Revenue will send out a bulk issue of payslips for the year 1993/94 only.
21. The Bloomberg Tampa Bay Index of 48 stocks gained 0. 31 to 118. 94 after slipping yesterday.
22. In the case of one example(sentencedict.com), Forte's Travelodge - which now has outlets in 94 locations nationwide.
23. The overall death rate from cardiovascular disease was close to the national average, the standardised mortality ratio being 94.
24. For now, the first phase of one building, with 94 units, is ready for occupancy and virtually leased out.
25. Materials and methods Three biopsies of the gastric antrum were taken in 94 random patients referred for routine gastroscopy.
26. P 500 companies showed 190 with earnings above expectations, 94 with earnings below expectation and 36 equaling expectations.
27. Yet the general staff of overseers is small, only about 40 employees, supplemented by local officials in 94 judicial districts.
28. One dehydrated camel drank 186 litres of water in two bouts of 94 and 92 litres.
29. Against the yen, the dollar was last quoted at 78. 94 from 78. 49 yesterday.
30. The Dow Jones Industrial Average tumbled 97. 19 points to 5032. 94.