Random good picture Not show
1. The House voted by 327 votes to 93, comfortably exceeding the required two-thirds majority.
2. Advertising revenue fell from $98.5 million to $93.3 million.
3. 93% of our energy comes from fossil fuels.
4. Lewis equalled the old world record of 9.93 seconds.
5. At 93 he's finally realized he's getting past it.
6. Market research showed that 93% of the viewing public wanted a hit film channel.
7. More than 2300 candidates from 93 political parties are competing for 486 seats.
8. They set up house in No. 93, which was now to let.
9. Programme S.TDY 6:30 27/10/93 Episcopalians in a moral dilemma over the appointment of woman priests.
10. Programme S.TDY 6.30 26/10/93 Rail workers rally in London in protest about privatisation plans.
11. It is only 93 light-years away, closer than most of the red giants.
12. Despite this, 93.1% said they come back from holiday feeling refreshed and relaxed.
13. Programme LUNCH/ZMU/27/10/93 We've had an amazing response to our search for a cure for the chronic skin complaint psoriasis.
14. The Hidden report made 93 recommendations to improve safety procedures on the railways, in the emergency services and in government policy.
15. His car was found to contain 19.93 kilos of cannabis resin, with a street value of ￡65,000.
16. A total of 93 select committee meetings were televised.
17. Some 93% of the investment will be available as tax reliefs: 78% in 1992/93 and 15% in 1993/94.
18. Spring Valley, 93 -- and mugginess added to the misery.
19. The Surplus on Ordinary Activities before taxation is ￡93,224 and is regarded as satisfactory.
20. Programme lunch 4.11.93 A fishing boat has sunk overnight in the north sea.
21. Programme S.TDY 6.30 28/10/93 Plans to build a toxic waste incinerator in Renfrew appear to be in jeopardy.
22. These arrangements will continue in respect of 1992/93 even if the House of Lords finds for the Crown.
23. At the beginning of 1940 there were 190 male members, yet four years later only 93!
24. By early 1989 over 230 parties had registered and a total of 93 parties contested the May 1990 elections.
25. Analysts, however, had expected earnings in the range of 90 cents to 93 cents a share.http://sentencedict.com/93.html
26. The fireworks display that heralded the opening of Antwerp 93 went off like a damp squib.
27. The central bank said prices for a basic basket of consumer items rose 3. 93 percent in December.
28. Chertsey, 4-0 winners at Bracknell, have moved into third place and brought their goals total for the season to 93.
29. He is now running for his eighth Senate term at the age of 93.
30. It overlooked an alley, and the bay windows were sun-blocked by the townhouse at 93.