Random good picture Not show
(1) She's 91 years old and still going strong.
(2) The roller coaster climbs 91 feet and reaches speeds of 45 miles an hour.
(3) He lived to the ripe old age of 91.
(4) He went on working until he was 91.
(5) Exports in June rose 1.5% to a record $30.91 billion.
(6) This is a much lower figure than Hand 91 found for his sample of 65 entomological theses.
(7) Tune in to 91.3 FM for the best music in the city.
(8) Its pre-tax profits slumped 10 percent to ￡91.7m in the half year to the end of July.
(9) But along the Interstate 91 corridor of New Hampshire and Vermont(Sentence dictionary), fewer than 20 percent of such patients have lumpectomies.
(10) According to its figures, the industry made a loss of Aus$13.2 million on hardwood operations in 1990/91.
(11) On Dec. 31, 91 people died in Bombay after drinking poisoned liquor bought at a government-licensed liquor store.
(12) Population is increasing at the rate of 91 million people each year.
(13) This shows a recovery in the U.K. share as compared with 1990/91, when the figures were: U.S. 38.6%.
(14) The 1990/91 budget, presented on March 17, 1990, allocated 1,500 million afghanis for development expenditure in the public sector.
(15) In 1950 the 660,000 tribespeople constituted 91 percent of the total population of the Hill Tracts.
(16) Example 91 uses non-standard units to avoid a relationship between different measures being known or guessed.
(17) In 91% of the records the mother's conjugate diameter was measured in centimetres: we preserved these units.
(18) The city limits encompassed 91 square miles, and the water bill for the average household was $ 8.
(19) On maturity, generally after 91 days(sentencedict.com), the bills must be repaid in full to the bank.
(20) Also in 1990/91 the programme will provide ￡2 million for training in social services management.
(21) At all 18 measurements, the mean SpO value was above 91%, which would be readily accepted as sufficient oxygenation.
(22) A 1,000,000 certificate of deposit was issued at par with a coupon of 10.5 percent and 91 days to maturity.
(23) Official figures put the death toll at 19, with 91 wounded, including some soldiers.
(24) Jaelani told Suharto that up to 50 people had died in the cemetery and a further 91 had been injured.
(25) A 1,000,000 certificate of deposit was issued at par with a coupon of 9.5 percent and 91 days to maturity.
(26) Two percent claimed to be conservative while a whopping 91 percent described themselves as liberal or moderate.
(27) Expressed as the proportion of carbon to hydrogen, fuelwood is roughly 91 percent carbon.
(28) Johnston has played in 149 straight games and started in 90 of the last 91.
(29) The Finex dollar index was last at 85. 12, up from 84. 91 late yesterday in New York.
(30) The five-year yield fell 1 basis point to 6. 91 percent.