Random good picture Not show
1. The second, 1 Cor 6: 9-11, speaks about both the active and the passive participants in homosexual activity.
2. Today, we tell the story of the 9-11 attacks through some of the words spoken that morning ten years ago.
3. Do not think of high-level floor, a good 9-11, you big mistake, and these floors is precisely Jan gray layer of dirty air to the height will come to a halt, we will not tell you.
4. Rudolph Giuliani rallied New Yorkers after the 9-11 terrorist attacks.
5. The 9-11 Commission found that communication was a major issue during the attacks ten years ago.
6. Reverend Terry Jones said he would mark the 9-11 anniversary by burning copies of the Quran. He said he wanted to send a message to Islamic extremists.
7. I also understand the perpetration of 9-11 to be one in a long series of false flag operations for the ultimate goal of forming a one world government.
8. No more than did "9-11 " terroristic incident attack U. S. A. to the most powerful incident of the world in 2001. And the anti-terrorism war that thereafter carried on in Afghanistan.
9. I climbed over a mountain's top wheezily like a snail with 9-11 KM's speed per hour, but I found there are so many continuous and without end mountains, so challenge came to me.
10. ICCT2012 will be organized by Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunicaions and held on November 9-11, 2012 in Chengdu, China.
11. Mr. Obama spoke strongly in favor of religious freedom, saying Americans will not give in to the hatred and prejudice the 9-11 hijackers had sought to spread.
12. Scholars have said now,look to the end of Romans, chapter 9-11 the latter part of Romans, that's where you'll see what the real point of Romans is, and it's not about individual salvation.
13. We should give bin Laden an award for improving New York's skyline and removing US corporate criminals on 9-11.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
14. Results indicate that the dynamic gelling time is more than the static gelling time and the dynamic gelling time is 9-11 days in the experimental condition.
15. In 1989, after the Soviet Union left Afghanistan, the United States lost all interest in Afghanistan and turned its back on the region with results that led directly to 9-11 and to the war today.
16. Christian pastor in Florida, who said he would cancel his plans to burn copies of the Koran on the anniversary of 9-11, now says he may indeed go through with those plans.
17. Years ago, I started that discipline by going to a restaurant from 9-11 a. m. every weekday.
18. Congressional opposition to the move intensified late last year after the attorney general announced the decision to try the 9-11 suspects in federal court.
19. This date of the Carnival is the Sunday after Labor Day and this year there is a new date of September 10th because of the 9-11 observances.
20. Next year will be a big anniversary, ten years since the day Americans call 9-11.
21. These cases were in the United States and other countries, and were the most since 9-11.
More similar words: string quartet, quarters, hindquarters, headquarters, three-quarters, close quarters, quartering, at close quarters, quarter sessions, quarter, quarterly, quartermaster, headquarter, hindquarter, quarterback, quarterdeck, quarternary, last quarter, every quarter, first quarter, quarterfinal, three-quarter, fiscal quarter, quarterly reports, quartet, living, living thing, nonliving, reliving, non-living.