Random good picture Not show
1. At 84, John feels his age precludes too much travel.
2. The CAC index was up 18.84 points.
3. Next week(http://sentencedict.com/84.html), Bessie will be 84 years young.
4. Haynes was still at the crease, unbeaten on 84.
5. Joseph Haydn's works include 104 symphonies and 84 string quartets.
6. How old was she? 84? Well, she had a good innings then.
7. At 84 he's still quite active, although he walks with the aid of a stick.
8. She died in 1936 at the age of 84.
9. Also, Arias played in 84 games with the Angels last year.
10. The accident happened on Interstate 84 in Manchester, about 10 miles east of Hartford, during evening rush hour.
11. So do 84 per-cent of divorced and separated women, and 78 percent of single women.
12. Except for the time I scored 84 points in a backyard basketball game.
13. By 10 a. m., there were 84 arrests, 44 for drunk and disorderly conduct.
14. When these provisions are implemented, the transitional arrangements of Circular 3/84 will no longer be applicable.
15. Four people were injured, one severely, and 84 escaped unharmed.
16. In addition 84 seats in the expanded 250-member Assembly were reserved for independent candidates.
17. I got an 84 on my history test.
18. A lightweight electric cylinder mower with a rear roller for that perfect striped finish, it costs around ￡84.99.
19. The highest ratio was retail at 84. 1 percent compared to 86. 5 percent in 1996.
20. Gridley, 84, has been charged with bribery and attempted bribery, but has not been arraigned or entered a plea.
21. The motion was passed by a vote of 215 to 84.
22. The exact measurements of the room are 3 metres 20 by 2 metres 84.
23. In one Daleycontrolled precinct, a commentator remembers, 54 voters managed to cast 84 votes.
24. Ormesby has a membership of just over 30 in ages ranging up to 84.
25. The industrialist, who was captured on November 24th, was freed after 84 days in captivity.
26. Christleton finished two runs short of the total for the loss of six wickets despite 84 from Doc Davies.
27. If Shaw is right one such flood must have contained around 84,000 cubic kilometres of water.
28. Banks gave up 0. 74 percent as a group while brokerages fell 0. 84.
29. Prescriptions for men cost more than for women aged between 25 and 84 years.
30. For the good news see Helpful behaviour on page 84.