Random good picture Not show
1. She's 82 and can't manage on her own any more.
2. Her death came at the age of 82.
3. 82% of voters are dissatisfied with the way their country is being governed.
4. The resolution was approved 82 to 16 with 18 abstentions.
5. The new building's going up at a cost of $82 million.
6. He died at the age of 82, after a gallant fight against illness.
7. The sum involved was calculated at $82 million.
8. There are 82 council houses and 120 private homes.
9. My address is 82 Mill Road.
10. To add to Sears' woes another ￡82 million went on getting rid of its loss-making menswear arm, which included Fosters.
11. Comment 59% of respondents disagreed with this proposal, 82% of whom were sole practitioners.
12. Extracted hazardous materials Crec charges its clients 82 cents per kilogram to dismantle computers in a factory once used to manufacture them.
13. Halle Development Inc. Final phase of the approval process to build 212 town houses on 25.82 acres.
14. By March this year output had risen to 82% of this level.
15. Final phase of the approval process to build 212 town houses on 25.82 acres.
16. After fighting shy of the idea, Mr Mandela, 82, agreed to it during a visit to London last year.
17. But, of these, 82. 5 percent of taxpayers with incomes higher than $ 200, 000 take the deduction.
18. Opener David Smith led the run chase with 82 and was given crucial support by Martin Speight who chipped in with 38.
19. Jaguar sold 21 000 cars in the US last year, well shy of the 82 000 sold by Mercedes.
20. Franklin had won with a plurality in electoral votes of 449 to 82.
21. With only nine seconds left to go, the score is tied at 82.
22. It was recently quoted at 105. 20 yen, up from 104. 82 yen in late New York trading Thursday.
23. Adjustable rates averaged 5. 43 percent, down from 6. 82 in January 1995.
24. Then he started the day six strokes off Woods' lead but ended it 17 behind after a disastrous 82.http://sentencedict.com
25. He has driven in 74 runs, and he is batting. 512 in 82 at- bats with men in scoring position.
26. On the London exchange, they rose 5 pence to 82 pence.
27. Between 1983 and 1987 just over 2,000 underwent specialist training with 82 percent completing the courses successfully.
28. Nyc details how by the 1920s General Electric had 82,000 workers in their employment, in contrast to 6,000 in 1885.
29. Apartments had an estimated 78. 1 percent payout ratio compared to 82. 8 percent last year.
30. Landry said his radar gun had nailed Soares going 82 m. p. h. on I-93.