Random good picture Not show
(1) In addition to the 81 positive comments, 26 students had neutral, mixed, negative or off topic views.
(2) Research indicates that over 81% of teachers are dissatisfied with their salary.
(3) To obtain her degree, she answered 81 questions over 10 papers.
(4) Sixsmith scored the clincher after 81 minutes.
(5) His television curriculum vitae lists no fewer than 81 titles.
(6) Oslo: The government's 1990 budget proposals had little effect, with the index slipping 2.39 to 515.81 in moderate trade.
(7) He found that 81 percent of the insurers will write new policies only to consumers whose homes meet strict underwriting guidelines.
(8) The pact details how the $ 81 million facility will be managed and operated.
(9) Dinner, cocktails and house wine came to ￡81 for four.
(10) A total of 81 of the importing countries had not signed the Montreal Protocol. 6.
(11) The median total market capitalisation to turnover ratio was also higher for larger companies at 0.96, against 0.81 for smaller ones.
(12) Where there had been 81 clerics in the outgoing Majlis there were now 66.
(13) You have to get 80 or 81 percent of it and then take your best shot and go on to something else.
(14) Just over 81 percent of all minimum wage workers are white in a population that is 84 percent white overall.
(15) A previous board relinquished control of the $ 81 million facility in July 1996, because of growing financial problems.
(16) But it was Mr Samaranch, 81, a former member of Franco's govern ment, who dominated proceedings.
(17) Business machines accounted for 81.3 percent of net sales as demand for cameras and other optical products slipped, it said.
(18) But they have done it in a 81 very particular way. Sentencedict.com
(19) The solution to last week's quiz is on page 81.
(20) These range in age from 1. 96 to 1. 81 billion years old.
(21) And the symphony relies on the opera to supplement incomes for more than half its 81 players.
(22) At a special ceremony Magnus Magnusson presented the ￡1000 award to the group's 81 year old chairman George Campbell.
(23) Industrial output for January showed a drop of 1.2 percent and only 81.9 percent of industrial capacity was in use.
(24) Lady Astor of Hever, daughter of first world war field marshal Earl Haig, has died aged 81.
(25) The number of jobs safeguarded by the investment was 81,411, an increase of 8.4 % on the previous year.
(26) A: Our financial plan on which this whole thing is modeled is based on 81 baseball games and nothing else.
(27) Peter Dillon finished second and third, respectively, with scores of 86. 13 and 81. 88.
(28) Gilchrist replaced him and made quite a debut-six dismissals and a score of 81.
(29) A WELL-KNOWN face from Darlington's business community has died suddenly aged 81.
(30) Next time she came ... He began fantasising and had to take avoiding action 81 when he took a corner too wide.