Random good picture Not show
1) The development will consist of 66 dwellings and a number of offices.
2) At 66, she was as feisty as ever.
3) They charge a￡66.10 fee for reconnecting cut-off customers.
4) Kawaja owes $ 66, 541 in unpaid income taxes and penalties, according to federal tax liens.
5) But Route 66 shows that nostalgia is positively hip.
6) Accompanying the shuttle crew will be 66 laboratory rats, six of them nursing females and the remainder neonates.
7) Shoemaker, 66, retired as a jockey on Feb. 3, 1990, to become a trainer.
8) The car was driving westbound on Route 66.
9) The turnout was recorded as 74.66 percent of those eligible to vote.
10) The homicide rate is 66 deaths per 100,000, among the world's highest.
11) Cheshire scored 185 with 66 from Andy Hall, then bowled Lancashire out for 143.
12) He took just three wickets for 76.66 each at an average of 4.42 runs an over.
13) Statewide, 66 percent of the voters surveyed said they feel uncomfortable about the economy.
14) Redemption yields are 4.66 per cent, 5.4 per cent and 4.8 per cent respectively.
15) Yeltsin, 66, suffers from heart problems, recently underwent bypass surgery and was stricken with pneumonia last month.
16) Route 66 used to be one of the main roads across the States.
17) Awarded a miserly 85% on Issue 66, on budget it's worth far, far more.
18) Linen/cotton mix jacket ￡66, cotton jersey t-shirt ￡26 and bleached white jeans ￡52.
19) In 1987, the Metropolitan Police asked for 66, and got 57.
20) Exports have increased by 66 percent since 1981, better than any of our six main competitors, it points out.
21) Phil Mickelson's final-round 66 set a target of 14 under par.
22) Calcavecchia was again first out in the afternoon and he gave poor Meshiai no respite, scoring 66 to a 73.
23) Tom Watson came into the reckoning after also carding a 66 in the third round.
24) Connections to the soil pipe are more difficult as it will almost certainly be made of cast iron - see page 66.
25) The notes, which are noncallable, were priced at a spread of 66 basis points above Treasurys.
26) The median household income for San Francisco area residents was $ 66, 900 last year.
27) For calculations on the coal-water mixture we used a derating to 66 percent of the oil fired capacity.
28) Now the bank expresses surprise that school enrolment is down from 80 % to 66 %.
29) Therefore,(http://sentencedict.com/66.html) it does not necessarily imply an out-of-control situation. 66.
30) The judges will have to pore over the 22 volumes of evidence already accumulated and hear the 66 witnesses for the prosecution.