Random good picture Not show
1. On the foreign exchanges the pound rose two cents against the dollar to $1.52.
2. There are 52 playing cards in a pack.
3. He managed to scrape through his exam with 52%.
4. 52 people in the music industry each chipped in $250 apiece.
5. He was widowed at the age of 52.
6. That gives us a total of 52 - that's more like it.
7. He won after only 52 minutes on court.
8. That'll be £52.50 altogether, please.
9. 52.5% of those questioned said they'd vote Labour.
10. At that stage he will be 52, young enough to return to politics if he wishes to do so.
11. Parliament sits for only 28 weeks out of 52.
12. Defaults on loan repayments have reached 52 000 a month.
13. There are 52 people coming, all told.
14. The House of Representatives approved the budget, with 52 votes in favour, 16 against and 12 abstentions.
15. United lost 52, salvaging a little pride with two late goals.
16. California already has the largest congressional delegation with 52 members in the House of Representatives.
17. Stavenhagen was replaced by Bernd Schmidbauer, 52, parliamentary state secretary in the Environment Ministry.
18. Load factor edged up to 52. 2 % from 51. 4 %.
19. He said the new 16.52 Middlesbrough to Darlington service was in fact a through train to Bishop Auckland.
20. Last Sunday 22 people died and 52 were injured in gun battles and by landmines in the state.
21. Median white household income is $ 52, 829, while black household income is $ 60, 450.
22. Each department was set a minimum target of 52 percent women and 10 percent ethnic minorities.
23. In 1987, 52% of pensioners received an occupational pension.
24. A similar poll last year showed 52 percent favoured retention.
25. If there are more than 2 people, the threshold for help is increased by ￡52 for each extra person.
26. Voters are selecting candidates for both US Senate seats and for 52 congressional seats.
27. The Senate approved the use of military force by a margin of 52 votes to 47.http://Sentencedict.com
28. The voting was 283 to 29 in favour, with 52 abstentions.
29. The National Fertility Survey found that out of the total of women using contraception, 52.5% had been sterilized.
30. They bayoneted 25 pregnant women in the abdomen and beheaded 52 children.