Random good picture Not show
1. Gerald was 38, and a confirmed bachelor .
2. Altogether there were 38 people in the bus.
3. 38.Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
4. He has a fever and a temperature of 38.5 degree.
5. In heavy trading, the 100-share index closed down 38 points.
6. Boarding is now taking place at Gate 38.
7. At close of play he had scored 38 not out.
8. Fuel consumption is 38 mpg around town, 55 mpg on the open road.
9. The Cougars massacred the Bucs last night, 38 - 7.
10. The share gained 19 cents to close at 4.38.
11. She's just retired after 38 years working with children.
12. Sales for this quarter have dipped from 38.7 million to 33 million.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. The miners work 38 hours per week.
14. The space shuttle had been scheduled to blast off at 04:38.
15. He was 38, and a confirmed bachelor.
16. After flying for 38 years, their Wessex helicopter is about to be pensioned off.
17. Six of the 38 people were Russian citizens.
18. American shares rose, on average, by 38%.
19. Two years later, when Compaq went public, their stock was valued at $38 million.
20. In Ruari Quinn's constituency 38,270 valid votes were cast.
21. Unemployment is at 38 %, and thousands are being denied access to humanitarian aid, food supplies and work.
22. They reached 38 in that period and the opening partnership blossomed to 85.
23. There was live. 38 Super ammo in box!
24. The west side of the 38 acres is surrounded by rocky hills and dusty trails that lead to nearby Lake Hodges.
25. Clinical evidence of vascular disease was found in 38.3 percent of patients and 30 percent were hyperlipidaemic.
26. Whitaker, 38, sells clothes at a Lakeland, Fla., shopping mall.
27. When we bought the television, we decided to go for the full monty - a large screen, 38 channels and a video.
28. CARE was formed in 1946 and helps the poor in 38 countries.
29. Bear Stearns paid taxes at a rate of 41 percent, up from 38 percent a year ago.
30. The federal government contends that the trial judge erred on 38 points of his ruling.