Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. After 25 years, our love is even stronger than before.
2. Machines are delivering up to only 25 percent of the fuel they combust.
3. The price is ￡25.50, including postage and packing.
4. He wrote his best songs before he was 25.
5. High-flyers in the industry typically earn 25% more than their colleagues.
6. 25 officers were investigated following allegations of improper conduct during the murder inquiry.
7. Your mortgage will be repaid over 25 years.
8. All the attackers were male, aged between 25 and 30.
9. The new high speed trains will shave 25 minutes off the journey time.
10. The three smaller parties gained an aggregate of 25 per cent of the vote.
11. I have been stooging about at 25 000 feet for 3 hours or so.
12. For 25 years, Darwin amassed evidence to support his theories.
13. This book is the result of 25 years of research.
14. This type of car can run 25 miles a gallon.
15. Even at 25 Janice was tied to her parent's apron strings.
16. Company employees received a 25 Christmas bonus.
17. 25 per cent of the world's population consumes 80 per cent of the planet's resources.
18. 25,(Sentence dictionary) 300 and a billion are all numbers.
19. They racked up 25 points in the first half.
20. He had notched up more than 25 victories worldwide.
21. He attained the age of 25 before marrying.
22. After 25 years of collecting recipes, she has compiled them into a cookbook.
23. About 23% of men and women aged 25 to 34 told researchers they had previously cohabited with a partner without it leading to marriage.
24. Please look at category 25 to see if the expression you are looking for is shown under another headword.
25. Profits have shot up by a staggering 25 %.
26. I hereby acknowledge receipt of your letter of 25 July.
27. Diplomatic efforts to end the fighting began on Oct 25.
28. The suicide rate among men between the ages of 16 and 25 has risen alarmingly.
29. The number of employees was reduced from 40 to 25.
30. Our high living standards cause our present population to consume 25 percent of the world's oil.